[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can women actually write anything good or is it just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (615KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
615KB, 640x1136px
Can women actually write anything good or is it just a meme?
>>
File: the true deceiver.jpg (34KB, 297x475px) Image search: [Google]
the true deceiver.jpg
34KB, 297x475px
This was nice.
>>
Nope, women are literally incapable of writing great pieces of literature. But you, you are undiscovered genius, a massive source of untapped potential, unlike the dilettante bitches. When everyone finally recognizes you as the creative mind that you surely are, well then maybe Stacy will regret turning you down for the 8th grade semi. Cunt.
>>
>>8341408
Wuthering Heights, and To the Lighthouse, are both great pieces of literature. So you have at least two women that can write well right there.

Saged
>>
Wuthering Heights is better than most any meme author shilled on here
>>
>>8341528
Thirded.

I know it's a meme to rag on women here, but there are, undoubtedly, some posters who are sincere and have bought into the meme. If you think women can't write great lit after reading Byatt, Wolfe, Bronte etc, then you're a pleb and you don't appreciate good lit, likely informed by nothing other than your own preconceptions.
>>
they can't
>>
>>8341408

No, they can't, proof: >>8341510
>>
>>8341510
damn....... this scathing tirade has really made me hate myself :(
>>
A few can, it's like any craft, dedicate yourself to it, read the classics, study the classics, immerse yourself in the classics, and finally become.. CLASSIC.

Most people read YA now, and really..women just got access to universities and equal education recently en masse. So the first thing society decides to do with this shift is wipe out the intellectual class and give everyone YA books and new york best seller lists to form their tastes on.

Basically you won't see many.
>>
>>8341510

what is an 8th grade semi
>>
impossible

just like music
>>
>>8341408
Nobody can write anything good because language is shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.