[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has life fucked you over? As a kid I had a habit where if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (29KB, 302x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 302x499px
How has life fucked you over? As a kid I had a habit where if something touched my right side I would touch it with my left side also so as to not be asymmetrical. Around puberty my OCD kicked in fully and I never got diagnosed so I ended up ignoring all feelings of being off balance entirely. I've never been able to make friends or talk while being taken seriously since then.
>>
>>8339424
I'm not op, but fuck you. Knock off that obnoxious crap.
>>
I used to grind my teeth as a teenager, and never wore a mouth guard until I was 19. I don't have any cavities and my teeth are straight but they have basically no enamel so they're sensitive to hard foods, sugar, and anything that isn't room temperature. I'm also a vegan. So basically, I survive on rice, lentils, non-sugary vegetables, nut butters, hemp protein, and a multivitamin. and I drink all my water at room temp.
>>
I have avoidant personlity disorder, but... I don't know. I can't imagine anything else.
>>
>>8339424
I agree. We don't tell anyone to kill themselves unless they've fucked up egregiously and fully deserve it. This is 4chan for Chris's sake, not a Texas prison.
>>
>>8339405
>As a kid I had a habit where if something touched my right side I would touch it with my left side also so as to not be asymmetrical.
same.

>>8339440
I can't imagine anything else.
same.
>>
>>8339444
>>8339430
You both deserve it, and, I sincerely mean it, kill yourself.
>>
>>8339464
>>8339424
this is the same person who has been doing this in every single thread. Just report him.
>>
Well my parents got divorced when I was young and I split time between their houses which fucked up my ability to socialize normally, I moved to a different school district and had to make friends from scratch starting middle school despite my already shy and self-conscious temperament, I had and have awful skin that breaks out easily if I don't care for it strictly which led to a lot of self-esteem issues regarding the opposite gender growing up, I got testicular cancer and had to have a nut removed and 3 months of rigorous chemotherapy. I had no guidance in my life from anyone close to me, graduated college with a useless degree in psychology under common advice that doing what I enjoy would lead to everything "working out" and am now NEET with no job prospects or marketable skills unless I want to be a server or customer service rep until my job is outsourced to India.
>>
I'm transsexual. As a kid I was originally selected for gifted and talented education in primary school after my IQ came back at 144 on the WAIS and similarly good on the Raven APM, but when they found out I was trans they screwed me over and then used that as an excuse to send me to an alternative school. There, I was severely abused to the point of developing psychosis, at which point I was expelled for being unmanageable. Apparently I'm also schizotypal as well, possibly as a result of my parents getting divorced when I was young. Due to emotional dysfunction and stupidity I fucked around in community college and state college trying my hardest to be a dude before dropping out due to accusations that I was transphobic by a gender studies professor, which would have required a bunch of stupid probationary matters. At the time I thought I was only trans because I'd been put on a bunch of intense medications that fucked up my brain as a kid due to my mom having Munchhausen's by proxy.

When I finally decided to transition it didn't go over well with family and I wound up homeless, and I've been off and on homeless ever since. I lost everyone I thought was a friend. My body is heavily masculine from athletic endeavors I pursued to try and cure myself, and hormones haven't worked well. They did however essentially strip every ounce of fitness away. I have associates degrees in Computer Networking, Computer Information Systems, and Computer Support, and am a year out from finishing a Bachelors in Computer Science, but nobody has shown any interest in hiring me, and it's always screamingly apparent why.
>>
>>8339474
How new are you stupid fucks? Cry about it.
>>
>>8339474
He's following board culture, please stop infringing on it like that, its very offensive
>>
>>8339498
This isn't /b/. It's you edgy youngsters who come in with your idea that 4chan is supposed to be so mean without reason. We tell it how it is when it deserves to be told, we don't edgelord 24/7 for the sake of it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.