[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever originally thought of something as bad/vulgar,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1BhzTRv.jpg (795KB, 1728x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1BhzTRv.jpg
795KB, 1728x2592px
Have you ever originally thought of something as bad/vulgar, and then changed your mind based on the reasoning of someone else? What was it?
>>
A number of things. The biggest being reason itself. The second biggest being capitalism.
>>
>>8339069
I was bluepilled all my life before I found /r9k/ and /pol/. Soon I learned that all that I had found 'bad' was actually good
>>
>>8339073
>muh slave to the passions
>>
Suicide.
>>
>>8339139

Can you not read?
>>
it was the opposite for me OP. I had strong notions of morality and wouldn't think of "bad/vulgar" things but over time I adopted a moral relativistic view and realized that there is no absolute moral code. Now the only thing that prevents me from "bad/vulgar" things are the consequences or the legal system. If those were guaranteed to cause me no harm, I wouldn't mind doing things that a lot would consider absolutely abhorrent.

>>8339076
>all that I had found 'bad' was actually good
for example?
>>
>>8339142
What was the reasoning that made you think it's bad, and what reasoning changed your mind?
>>
>>8339401
That hatred of women, blacks, and jews is redpilled and true
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.