[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chuck Tingle is now nominated for a Hugo Award

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 51JJ62VuvXL.jpg (49KB, 313x500px) Image search: [Google]
51JJ62VuvXL.jpg
49KB, 313x500px
Chuck Tingle is now nominated for a Hugo Award
>>
File: 51MgIAdnpLL._SY346_.jpg (22KB, 217x346px) Image search: [Google]
51MgIAdnpLL._SY346_.jpg
22KB, 217x346px
Yes it's actually quite fun!
>>
>>8338623
Has he done a Pokemon Go book yet?

Has he done a book where he gets gangbanged in the butt by all of is books? (Kind of like the Goosebumps movie)
>>
>>8338794
>Has he done a Pokemon Go book yet?
Yes: Pokebutt Go: Pounded by 'Em All

>Has he done a book where he gets gangbanged in the butt by all of is books?

Yes: Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Book 'Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Own Butt"'"
>>
File: 1468867871747.jpg (366KB, 1101x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1468867871747.jpg
366KB, 1101x1672px
>>
File: 51QTPgD6piL.jpg (40KB, 313x500px) Image search: [Google]
51QTPgD6piL.jpg
40KB, 313x500px
>>8338850
>Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Book 'Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Own Butt"'"
Somehow, despite being reasonably familiar with Chuck Tingle's oeuvre, I was still surprised to discover that this actually exists.
>>
Have you read "Slammed In The Butt By Domald Tromp's Attempt To Avoid Accusations Of Plagiarism By Removing All Facts Or Concrete Plans From His Republican National Convention Speech" yet?
>>
File: 51e1bOrGJzL.jpg (52KB, 313x500px) Image search: [Google]
51e1bOrGJzL.jpg
52KB, 313x500px
>>8338850
...oh shit. Turns out you're one step behind.
>>
How long are his books on average?
>>
File: tingle.jpg (642KB, 464x3718px) Image search: [Google]
tingle.jpg
642KB, 464x3718px
>>8338850
>Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Book 'Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Own Butt"'"
Things have gone too far
>>
>>8339255
He mostly writes short stories (10-40 pages), but there are two longer books of his ("Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass" and "Buttageddon: The Final Days of Pounding Ass"), both around 150-200 pages.
>>
>>8339260
Is the the Divine Comedy of our time?
>>
>>8339255
I read somewhere that they're about 4000 words, so not actually 'books'. Which makes sense, given the speed he whips 'em out.

Actually surprised he hasn't done 'Reamed by my own strict word count' yet. Or 'Billionaire T-Rex pounds my tight deadline'.
>>
Has anyone actually read any of these? How are they?
>>
>>8339260
>guy's expression in the most recent one
I know how he feels.

Apart from the being pounded part, I guess.
>>
>>8339283
Pounded by the Pound is the only one I've been able to find on the internet, thanks to #bookz. It's no literary masterpiece, but it's surprisingly okay. Definitely has a better writing style than most internet erotica stories.
>>
>>8339283
They're really gay.
>>
File: 1371767848130.jpg (169KB, 782x665px) Image search: [Google]
1371767848130.jpg
169KB, 782x665px
>Living Inside My Own Butt for Eight Years, Starting a Business and Turning a Profit Through Common Sense Reinvestment and Strategic Targeted Marketing
>>
>>8338623
end your life
>>
can someone post a few pages of a book?
>>
>>8339245
>All of this culminates in a hardcore gay encounter between a man and his intentionally vague, fear mongering speech
Impressive.
>>
>>8339309
No you giant faggot.
Go read Naked Lunch.
>>
>>8339309
None of this makes even the slightest bit of sense, but there is something about the way that this massive sentient pound carries himself that actually makes me kind of excited about the prospect of learning to love him. There is no denying just how handsome he is with that perfectly circular, ridged edge, and his flat golden surface that glints under the dim pub light. I’ve never experienced sexual feelings for another male before, but right now there is no denying the way that my heart beat quickens, the way that I yearn for his powerful, monetary unit touch.
“I think you might be on to something,” I finally offer, walking around the table and pressing myself up against the massive coin. I run my hands up and down across his cool surface, taking note of every subtle edge and texture.
My cock is quickly stiffening within my pants, growing harder and harder with every passing moment as I wallow in the presence of this beautiful currency.
Suddenly, I just can’t help myself any longer. I drop to my knees and take the coin’s cock in my hand, a thick golden rod that has somehow emerged from Perber’s front.
“Whoa, look at that,” I gush, taking in the massive size of his monetary rod.
I pump my hand up and down his length for a while, faster and faster as I go until finally I open wide and swallow the entire thing into my mouth. I wrap my lips around his cock and then push down as far as I can go, retching slightly as I hit the edge of my gag reflex and then pulling back with a stutter.
I try my best to collect myself, wiping the spit from my mouth as I give the coin a playful wink. “Sorry about that, this is my first time,” I tell him. “I guess this socioeconomic disaster has had at least one upside… It’s turned me gay.”
>>
>>8339333
Fucking money is my fetish.
>>
>chuck tingle has a Wikipedia page
>you will never have one
>>
>>8339361
I have one.
Google "Tommy, Gravity, and communism in the Wild West"
>>
>>8339333
Literally what.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.