[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>surrounded by heads and bodies fucking dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bruh.jpg (65KB, 707x488px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
65KB, 707x488px
>surrounded by heads and bodies
fucking dropped
>>
Great thread, faggot.
>>
I actually can agree with this. The style of Infinite Jest is unbearable.
>>
>>8337509
By this he referred to the disunity between mind and matter. The deans have grown disconnected to the world, their thinking brains unable to converse with the actual world, which is why such a drama develops during the next few pages. Also Hal is just a pompous motherfucker
>>
>>8338024
On top of this, there was the general detachment from the outer world that Hal underwent throughout the major events in the book which contributed to the breakdown in the opening chapter
>>
>I'm in a hole in the ground surronded by heads and bodies when plump Buck Mulligan came screaming across the sky the colour of a television tuned to a dead channel

Really Harold?
-Call me Lolita
>>
>>8338024
I thought it was more like "I'm surrounded by nerds and athletes".
>>
>>8338024
to be honest it was probably about the fact that they're trapped in their heads. heads and being trapped in them gets talked about a lot in IJ.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.