[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who did this? come on, own up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: hypersphere.png (379KB, 541x496px) Image search: [Google]
hypersphere.png
379KB, 541x496px
who did this?

come on, own up.
>>
me desu
>>
>>8331837
Someone from Reddit probably
>>
yep it was me
>>
>>8331837
who did what ?
>>
t'was me
>>
>>8331837
......is that fantano?
>>
>>8331837
Who is this orange-hatted homunculus?
>>
THE INTERNET'S BUSIEST MUSIC NERD

his meme reviews are dank too
>>
"nothing in this book makes any fucking sense"

-the Internets busiest /mu/sic turd

>pleb
>>
Fantano needs to stop trying to emulate Sam Hyde, he can't pull it off and misses the fucking point
>>
somebody got they're writing featured
>>
File: hypermeme.png (564KB, 740x450px) Image search: [Google]
hypermeme.png
564KB, 740x450px
>>
So anthony manzana is shilling himself on this bpard as well
Could the internet's busiest music nerd become the internet's least busy literature freak?
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 259x195px
>>8331905
>>
>>8331865
their interview together really showed how off the mark fandangos impersonation is
>>
What the fuck... Pretty weird to see my cover art plastered next to antimeme bandana's head
>>
What's his address? Maybe a swat could help clear his head.
>>
Can't fucking stand this guy. He gets worse and worse, but the sad part is that I think he feeds off the hate along with the xD m3mes xD
>>
File: 1459468590531.png (237KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459468590531.png
237KB, 480x480px
>making fun of memes somehow makes you an intellectual

He's like every middle-aged bald guy I know.
>>
Ironic memes died two years ago.
>>
>>8331837
its obviously fake given that i can't find it on youtube
>>
>>8331916
that interview made me cringe
sam was clearly mentaly greentexting fantano's persona as they speaked, then he starts talking shit about his dad and fantano just laughs like a cuck
>>
what the fuck are you guys even talking about, who is this guy
>>
>>8333763
/mu/tant turned mainstream youtube music reviewer
>>
>>8331865
>>8331916
>>8333637
I feel like Sam is a hard interview for anyone, he'll pick apart anyone for any reason. I do think it was awkward at times expecting to get legitimate answers is a lesson in futility. But, I also think his style of sarcasm and irony is just many degrees more tame than Sam's not necessarily derivative.

>>8332816
he doesn't claim to be intellectual, no one thinks he is or does. To review something you just need to be well versed in in it and able to articulate your opinions. There are no objective opinions, and he doesn't claim to have them.
>>
>>8331837
>>8333626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_01ghAyEk
go to 6:39
make sure to have your dick ready
>>
>>8334037

incredible
>>
>>8334037
>a few fleeting seconds of complete dismissal of the text

further evidence that anthony fantano has absolutely zero credibility as a journalist in any capacity
>>
Who is this man?

I know the literature he is holding: obviously, but the man? Who da man?
>>
>>8334379
Anthony Fantano.
He reviews music on his youtube channel/site TheNeedleDrop, and now he has moved onward and upward to reviewing memes on his secondary channel.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HistoryLiterature

join

you shits
>>
>>8331859
I hate people like you. Just to let you know.
>>
File: 1272762566286.png (244KB, 362x410px) Image search: [Google]
1272762566286.png
244KB, 362x410px
>>8334413
>looking through those members
>>
link to the video
>>
I might kill him.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.