[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most well written book, which contains the secrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1469498519801.jpg (746KB, 1271x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1469498519801.jpg
746KB, 1271x1600px
What's the most well written book, which contains the secrets of life, so highly intellectual and passed down from scholar to scholar?
>>
>>8330656
Gravity's rainbow and infinite jest
>>
>>8330656
>scholars

Do not care about enlightenment.

That said, Hebrew wisdom literature like Ecclesiastes and Job, the Tibetan Book of the Dead, St. John of the Cross and Augustine, the mahabharata and hindic brahmin prayer regimen probably all count. Calvino does some interesting stuff, but so does pic related.
>>
>>8330656
Bump
>>
>>8330656
East of Eden
>>
>>8330656
Tibetan book of the dead and the I-ching?
>>
>>8330656
Ficciones
>>
The Bible is literally that
>>
TSZ
>>
>>8331034
>East of Eden
This is it
>>
>>8330656
MY

DIARY

T

B

H
>>
>>8333258

This is it
>>
>>8330663
Why do people post this shit? These books are pretty good, but they aren't Ulysses. Nothing is Ulysses. The answer is Ulysses.
>>
File: ivans childhood.webm (3MB, 497x385px) Image search: [Google]
ivans childhood.webm
3MB, 497x385px
>>8330656
All and Everything series

Dream of the Red Chamber series

The Pāli Canon

The Brothers Karamazov

Micromégas
>>
Honestly the Bible.
>>
>>8332584
>well written book
>>
Ecclesiastes
all is vanity
>>
>>8333463
Dude it's the book from with 85% of modern literature draws inspiration and story ideals. I get if your an atheist not liking it for its religious points. But Dawkins the most anti religious man ever born admits to it importance to literature.
>>
>>8331034
yup
>>
>>8332431
Are all the stories in this book in his collected fictions book?
>>
>>8333486
Yeah I really trust a scientist's view on literature, you're right anon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.