[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And then it turned into a gay romance drama.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpe.jpg (12KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpe.jpg
12KB, 183x275px
And then it turned into a gay romance drama.
>>
What is this, some Harry Potter ripoff?
>>
>>8329762
yea
>>
>>8329697
This guy lives in my city.
>>
>>8329804
stay away from him
aids is a big problem, yo
>>
>>8329808
I read these as a kid and don't remember anything that gay, post examples of faggotry.
>>
>>8329812
‘I had a crush on Percy,’ Nico spat. ‘That’s the truth. That’s the big secret.’
He glared at Cupid. ‘Happy now?’
For the first time, Cupid’s gaze seemed sympathetic. ‘Oh, I wouldn’t say Love always makes you
happy.’ His voice sounded smaller, much more human. ‘Sometimes it makes you incredibly sad. But
at least you’ve faced it now. That’s the only way to conquer me.’
Cupid dissolved into the wind.
On the ground where he’d stood lay an ivory staff three feet long, topped with a dark globe of
polished marble about the size of a baseball, nestled on the backs of three gold Roman eagles. The
sceptre of Diocletian.
Nico knelt and picked it up. He regarded Jason, as if waiting for an attack. ‘If the others found out
–’
‘If the others found out,’ Jason said, ‘you’d have that many more people to back you up and to
unleash the fury of the gods on anybody who gives you trouble.’
Nico scowled. Jason still felt the resentment and anger rippling off him.
‘But it’s your call,’ Jason added. ‘Your decision to share or not. I can only tell you –’
‘I don’t feel that way any more,’ Nico muttered. ‘I mean … I gave up on Percy. I was young and
impressionable, and I – I don’t …’
>>
>>8329812

4chan has a habit of projecting
>>
>>8329815
I don't remember this, where's the goat dude?
>>
>>8329844
this is from the second series, heroes o' olympus
>>
File: 220px-Homer_British_Museum.jpg (20KB, 220x277px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Homer_British_Museum.jpg
20KB, 220x277px
>>8329849
Nico di Angelo: 14-year-old Greek demigod, he is the only known son of Hades and the younger brother of the late Bianca di Angelo. Although he was born in Venice, Italy, in 1927, he is physically and developmentally 15. He and his sister were brought to the United States as young children by their mother, the daughter of an Italian diplomat. He still speaks Italian fluently. His mother was killed by Zeus, who was attempting to kill Bianca and Nico before they turned 16 because of the Great Prophecy (later fulfilled by Percy and Luke Castellan). Bianca and Nico spent the next 70 years in the Lotus Hotel before Hades had Alecto took them out and put them in a military school in Bar Harbor, Maine, hoping to have them fulfill the Great Prophecy. Nico's Roman half-sister is Hazel Levesque, a daughter of Hades' Roman counterpart Pluto, and is from Camp Jupiter. He has the power of necromancy and is one of the most powerful demigods currently living. In The Titan's Curse, he develops a grudge against Percy, thinking he purposely killed Bianca. Nico believes Percy was trying to kill him with some skeletons that followed him. In The Battle of the Labyrinth he learns to trust and not to hold grudges (the fatal flaw of most children of Hades) against people. He is the only demigod prior to the Heroes of Olympus series to have attended both Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter, and was the first Greek to know about Camp Jupiter in The Son of Neptune. Nico briefly visits Camp Jupiter in The Son of Neptune, but pretends to not know Percy. After his visit, he attempts to locate and close the Doors of Death. In the process, he is pulled into Tartarus and nearly dies, which allows Gaea's forces to overwhelm him. He is briefly imprisoned in Epirus, before being transported to Rome by Ephialtes and Otis, who attempt to use him as bait for the other campers. They rescue him, and he later promises Percy to lead the others to Epirus in Greece, while Annabeth and Percy locate the entrance to the Doors of Death in Tartarus. In The House of Hades, he reveals that he developed a crush on Percy as a child, and that this homosexual attraction and the stigma against it in the 1940s is what prompts his aloofness from both Greek and Roman camps. It is hinted in The Blood of Olympus that Will Solace son of Apollo and Nico take an interest in each other.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.