[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What languages can /lit/ speak? What language are you currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 9

File: 1463679143013.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463679143013.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
What languages can /lit/ speak?

What language are you currently learning?

What are your methods of learning?
>>
I can speak American English and Castellano (poorly). Even though I was raised in bilingual household, I still lack basic Spanish education.
My shame and lack of willpower keeps my NEET self improving my language skills.
>>
French, Spanish, and English.

I'll probably tackle German or a non-Romantic language next.

As for methods simply listening -> speaking -> reading -> writing.
>>
Spanish and English fluently, written Japanese to some extent, basic German and Swedish, some French. I'm at that point in Japanese where learning more requires me to seek some non-beginner material. I'm going to focus on German and Swedish. I learn with Duolingo
>>
>>8327575
>learning languages to speak them
>>
>>8327575

Latin, that's it, I want to at least learn Greek and French before I die. I already know a decent amount of Greek but not enough vocab to read fluently and I haven't been working on it much since college.
>>
Read English, French, German, Latin, Greek in descending order of proficiency.

Learn through a thorough study of the grammar, then simply exposure to target material (Aristotle/NT for greek, virgil for latin, /int/ for french/german.
>>
>>8327575
Arabic, English, Armenian fluently
Kurdish, Iranian can only understand it
>>
>>8327575
Español, English et un peu de Française
>>
English. That's all.

Is there anything I'm missing out on?
>>
>>8327575
Spanish, French and English.
>>
English, Spanish and i know how to ask where is the restroom in german
>>
>>8327575
Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
I can understand pretty well Italian and I'm planning to learn German soon.
>>
>>8327575
In order to learn I study the laguange's alphabet and its sounds, some basic grammar. After this I search on YouTube people that make videos talking in said language (for example, for French it's "Français Authentique"). All that combined with exhaustive reading, with google translator in hand for any word.
>>
>>8327575

English, pretty good German, pretty shitty French (still working on that).

Next want Latin, might pick up an easy meme language like Norwegian, then go Ancient Greek or Russian. Maybe Arabic later on if I get bored.

Method is run through a DuoLingo course (mostly for the notes in the chapters) real quick, then get an actual used grammar on Amazon. While waiting for that to arrive in mail, find a good memrise course that preferably has native speakers pronouncing the words as you do them.
Get about 500-1000 words and read your grammar, and then I start looking up foreign-language Let's Plays of games I used to like. I don't game anymore so I always end up watching the same games, preferably ones with lots of texts like JRPGs. Since I know the stories already it helps understand what is going on, and you get a lot of practice listening since the Let's Player will often read the dialogue and comment incessantly on their meme lives/whatever.

After that start researching the literature, find out what's generally considered the easiest/entry level classic, order it on amazon.
If I can't find a classic that seems appropriate, I'll go for a Harry Potter tier book or something.
>>
>>8327812

Oh forgot to add, I show up at the local universities language club meetings.

I just google them and then email the professor and explain I'm not a student but I'm learning and ask if I can attend.
Usually they meet off-campus in a restaurant or something so they don't care and are excited to have people show up at all.
Then you can go and talk to the professors and stuff about the language, listen to them talk in it, and even try yourself if you're feeling brave/good enough.

This actually requires going outside and being social though so attempt at your own risk.
>>
fluent/native: japanese, english, chinese, latin

high proficiency: ancient greek, various north germanic languages, french, italian

slowly working on german now since my bestie is fluent and we've always wanted to practice together. i don't really have a system for learning though, it's mostly immersion and a lot of dictionary use.
>tfw no time to learn faroese
>>
>>8327812
Oh yes! Videogames actually help a lot!
J'ai amélioré mon français jusqu'au le point de le comprendre grâce aux jeux video. Je te recommande de jouer un jeu que tu a déjà joué avec les dialogues en français el les subtitres aussi.
>>
>srpski
>English
>Deutsch
>>
The meme-trilogy of languages: English, Spanish, French.

I'd like to learn Urdu, Russian, or Latin next.

Method of learning is:

Duolingo + A Grammar Book > Memrise Grammar Exercises + Short Stories > Movies _ Poetry + Novels + The News
>>
>>8327575
Japanese, German, English, Romanian at a high level, reading and writing books level, then a bit of Korean, Spanish and French for the heck of it, but never really learned much.
Personally I just pay a teacher to teach me the correct way, give me exercises to do + I have someone to talk to at all times in the language that I'm learning.
I don't see the reason to waste time and focus trying to learn a language from the internet or guides when there are infinitely better ways to learn it.
>>
File: 510397349.jpg (63KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
510397349.jpg
63KB, 507x338px
>>8327943
>Urdu
>>
English and Russian.

Listened to a lot of Russian speeches to get a feel for the sound, learned the Cyrillic alphabet and how to write it in cursive until I could read any word immediately and properly in my mind. Then all of these simultaneously – 1) read extensively on grammar until I reached mastery, 2) immersed myself in reading books while looking up every word I didn't know in the dictionary – all of them, to start out, 3) watched a lot of Russian movies with Russian subtitles on to hear better how the text aligns with the speech, but only looked at the subtitles if I absolutely couldn't understand the words they were speaking
>>
grammar -> vocab -> reading -> more grammar if needed

though this I've only really done with Indo-European languages desu.
>>
>>8327575
Polish, English and German. Currently learning Japanese through literature, and shitposting on internet image boards
>>
Norwegian, English, German, Icelandic, and I studied Ancient Greek for 3 years.
>>
>>8328330
I wish the library would let me keep the grammar books longer.
>>
>>8327666
>/int/ for french/german
i was thinking about this for german but am worried id just end up speaking 4chandeutsch.
>>
>>8327575
english

french

education

>>8327610
> american english
cuck
>Castellano
literally what
cuck
>>
>>8328685
it means castilian spanish, from spain
>>
I went through the French duolingo and memrise courses a while ago but then stopped bothering to learn. I want to start learning again, how should I go about it? Should I recap a bit on those courses or maybe get a grammar book and read French /int/ and other stuff?
>>
I'm currently learning Spanish, using duolingo. At the same I'm trying to refresh myself in German. I studied it for four years at school but didn't continue but now it's been two years since I stopped and my skills are shit tier. If I didn't stop I could have been reading Kafka and Goethe in original German by now :(
>>
>>8328681
There's a public google folder that has a shitton of grammars for like every fucking language, I'll see if I can find it for you.
>>
Swedish and English. I'm learning French and German, getting half decent at French and I'm taking a German course next semester so I'll be seeing improvements there. Ditch duolingo and grab a grammar workbook, making way more progress than I've ever made before. Duolingo was lulling me into a false sense of learning, it's more pattern recognition than anything else. Basically, the smarter you are the less you will learn, which is extremely counterproductive.
>>
>>8327575
English, what little Latin I remember from high school, and some Mandarin Chinese. Need to brush up on the Mandarin though. Plan on learning French and German in the future, maybe Spanish too.

Can anyone recommend good language resources? How is Duolingo actually? I've never used it. Tried a pirated Rosetta Stone for a while and it was awful.
>>
>>8328681
>>8328833
found it.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9QDHej9UGAdcDhWVEllMzJBSEk
>>
>>8327729
What up my Armenian brother probably from Syria or Lebanon.

I speak English natively, learned Mandarin and Spanish. Spanish was in college plus did anki cards at home.

Mandarin I used anki flashcards, chinesepod, Integrated Chinese grammar book, while I was living in China for work. Fun stuff. Anki is god.
>>
>>8328908
Maybe I'm retarded but the few languages I could find in here that I actually recognized (and that weren't ancient dead languages) were fairly out of the way languages (finnish, estonian etc)

Is there anything on popular languages like Spanish, French, Russian etc or are they too obvious? It's a very interesting and good set of resources that are probably otherwise very difficult to get ahold of. I mean really, how often do you see Akkadian, Hitian, and Persian grammar books at the bookshop?
>>
>>8327575
yo hablo espanol y ingles pero no soy bueno a hablar espanol al momento. yo tengo un clase de espanol
>>
>>8328967
go to the indo european folder
go to italic for romance languages
balto slavic for russian
>>
>>8328979
there's nothing in the indo-european folder senpai
>>
File: indoeuro.jpg (72KB, 1887x925px) Image search: [Google]
indoeuro.jpg
72KB, 1887x925px
>>8328983
You sure about that?
what shows up for you?
there's like, actual files inside these folders for me too, btw.
>>
File: Capture.png (41KB, 1255x662px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
41KB, 1255x662px
>>8328997
uh yeah that's a little weird
>>
>>8328997
>>8329006
nevermind, I closed out the tab and reopened it and it's all there now. should have tried that before
>>
File: Capture2.png (37KB, 1264x618px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
37KB, 1264x618px
>>8328997
>>8329006
>>8329015
I take it back there's nothing in the folders for me. what the fuck senpai
>>
File: indoeuro2.jpg (716KB, 1903x2375px) Image search: [Google]
indoeuro2.jpg
716KB, 1903x2375px
>>8329023
This is what's in that folder for me
>>
>>8329059
I dunno what's up then, all the Indo-European folders are empty for me as well as a lot of the top level folders too
>>
>>8329079
Are you logged into your google account?
maybe log out and go back to the link.
>>
>>8327575
Why is a map of the Middle East superimposed over Africa?

Why would he have a woman's hairstyle?
>>
>>8329084
logged out and logged back in, that seemed to do the trick. thanks anon
>>
thanks to the anon for providing the grammars!

I'm a native english speaker that speaks intermediate castellano. I learnt mostly through university and immersion (currently on exchange in argentina).
Would like to self-teach myself portuguese, catalan and french. Does anyone have any advice/methods for learning a language purely to read it?
>>
>>8328976

why you want to speak this meme language?
>>
>>8329199
same as you but on exchange in usa

what part of argentina did you go m8
>>
>>8327963
How did you find good speeches in your target language? Was it as simple as searching for them on YouTube or do you have a better method?
>>
>>8328908
Can someone recommend german books from this drive? I see some teach yourself in there.
Also, someone knows of a good online course? Like those offered by deutsche welle for example.
>>
everyone in this thread is asking about resources or how to learn languages so i figure i'd share.

there's this guy who has committed his life to reading great literature in its native tongue and reads over 40 languages fluently. he gives advice on how to learn languages on his youtube channel as well as his website. might want to check him out if you're interested in materials, methods, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProfASAr
>>
>>8329504
Thanks! I will check it out.
>>
>>8329504
Thanks my friend. Hope he isn't yet another charlatan.
>>
>>8329522
no, he has videos on his youtube channel of him reading a lot of the languages, of him studying, and he blatantly states that the only way to acquire languages is by putting in a lot of consistent hard work. he's got some really nice info.
>>
>>8329532
I'm reading his page now. Looks good.
>>
>>8327575

africa toilet lol
>>
>>8327575
the dude in the pic is cesare borgia
>>
I talk spanish and I'm learning english consuming english media, like movies, music, some books and forums
>>
French, Norwegian, Swedish, and English.
>>
>>8329504
fuck, the resources he recommends for german are impossible to get.
>>
>>8327651
>not learning languages for all their benefits
cuck
>>
>English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Hebrew, German in descending order of fluency.
>I'm working more on Russian and German.
>I Grew up with English, Took French and Spanish in High School. I learned Italian mostly with foreign films and European News. Russian with Foreign films and News as well. I use Pimsleur too.
>>
>>8327847
Autre etudiant de la langue française ici. Quel sont tes jeux préférés pour ameliorer ton français. Ce methode m'interesse. Merci.
>>
>>8329094
I'm impressed how long it took for someone to get triggered by the troll op pic
>>
>>8329818
If you like Movies, watch movies Without Subtitles. Reading literature helps as well.

If you haven't done Pimsleur Yet, you should try it out, it'll seem really basic but it helps you think in the language conversationally.

With French it's specifically important to study Grammar and pronunciation.
>>
>>8327575
I took about 5 years of Spanish from junior high through high school, but I was a terrible student and barely retained any of it. I'm learning Greek now for Plato/Aristotle, Homer, NT, etc. I also eventually want to learn Latin and enough Italian for the Divine Comedy. Probably should've done them in the opposite order though.
>>
I gave up learning japanese at kanjis, I was 2k kanjis in and realized there were 2 readings for each one.
>>
>>8327575
I speak English fluently, I know German pretty well, and I understand some Spanish, French, and Finnish.
>>
>>8328952
It's true I'm Armenian living in Lebanon kek, about this anki thing I just googled it looks pretty based thanks for the advice anon.
I'm planning to learn French but I get down every time I see how hard the grammar is, I'm starting with Duolingo looks good then will continue using Anki.
>>
>>8327575
Spanish, Occitan, Catalan, English

Trying to learn Chinese and I honestly don't know where to fucking start.
>>
>>8327946
>infinitely better ways
Yeah, for you maybe. Everybody learns differently, and for a lot of people learning from the "internet" is ridiculously simple.
>>
>>8327575
English, Mandarin, Arabic to an extent and currently learning German through DuoLingo, corresponding with online eGerman friends, and listening to Rammstein. there's more efficient ways out there
>>
>>8327844
>fluent/native... Latin
and bullshit
>>
>>8329999
>>8330000
Checked
>>
>>8330015
Not him, but it's possible to be fluent in latin.
Like, people in Europe literally used it for anything really for centuries after it died, for this to happen people would have had to have some proficiency in it, probably comparable to fluency. Also there's at least one school I know of today that's literally dedicated to teaching latin as a living language, in a manner which would hopefully result in fluency.
>>
>>8330022
Trip dubs checked
>>
>>8329999
>>8330000
>>8330011
>>8330022
What's happening
>>
>>8327931
Bratu
>>
Hungarian,english and german.
>>
>>8327575
Why do afro americans think north Africa is the same as the rest of Africa?
>>
>>8330119
>some proficiency in it, probably comparable to fluency
You don't know what fluency is. And it properly died off even in the academic knowing sense in most of the western empire while there were still pockets of Latin speaking areas in the Eastern.
>>
I speak English and Lebanese Arabic.
>>
English and polish fluently. French C1-C2, German B1. Don't have time to improve them
>>
>>8329558
But Italians were black!
>>
>>8330381
>Lebanon
>Arabic
Kekd, more like French mixed with English
>>
German (native), english (pretty much perfectly fluent, learnt since 3rd grade), latin (learnt since 6th grade), ancient greek (learnt since 8th grade).
>>
ITT, people should stop using the word fluent. It doesn't mean anything when you're describing language proficiency. At least some people are using the CEFR.
>>
>>8327946
what kind of exercises does your teacher give you? do the exercises come from a textbook? how often do you meet?

my teacher doesn't really have a plan for teaching me and its frustrating sometimes
>>
My native languages are finnish and french, I had to learn compusory english and swedish, am learning russian ATM, I know a little karelian, estonian, danish, norwegian, italian, spanish and arabic.
I understand dialects of finnic and germanic languages, but I don't understand anything of romanic language dialects
>>
I can speak English and Spanish. I'm trying to learn French and/or Italian. My goal is to learn and master all the romance languages at least.
I entirely learned English with music. I started taking the songs that I liked and translating them to Spanish, after that I started practicing the pronunciation of each word with a dictionary and after a few I got a catch on it. I used to listen a lot to The Mars Volta, their lyrics can be full of complicated words, that helped me a lot.
>>
>>8327575
I can speak English and German, can read literature in English, Germanand, French and I'm learning Latin currently via lingua latina (awesome textbook)
>>
>>8329960
fucking lol
>>
Chinese, English and Malay at a high level. (A few more if dialects count)
Can comprehend basic Japanese and learnt Czech as a kid, but to hell if I still remember that.
>>
I'm fluent in English and Croatian, and I can communicate in German quite well. Also I understand basic French and Spanish (had a few classes in hs). I took a year of Czech at uni but it wasn't nearly enough to actually learn the language so I plan on tackling it next year.
>>
>>8327575
Swe, eng, jp, fr. Not gonna learn more.
>>
>>8330609
Croatian and Czech are fairly similar so probs not a massive problem.
>>
>>8327963
Why?
>>
>>8329763
really? try the berlitz self-teachers and german made simple. he recommends those and they are good. get a lonely island phrasebook and a reference grammar of some sort (bookzz if you dont wanna buy) and you should be good. you can get some of the other ones but what i just mentioned above are highly accessible and work very well, he recommends them.

the most important thing is to not keep waiting to get all of the perfect resources to start studying. just start studying right now. if you start waiting for the perfect moment or resources or w/e, newsflash bra: its not going to come
>>
>>8329250
I just listened to broadcasts of politicians on Russian news. Easy to find on YouTube for me.

>>8330683
Why what?
>>
File: ronny D.jpg (52KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
ronny D.jpg
52KB, 400x410px
I speak English, and I'm moderately fluent in Portuguese. I can speak some Spanish if I merge it with Portuguese, making some Portunol.
Learned some German last year in Hamburg. I had a great time and I'd love to continue my studies there but it was too expensive to do it more than once. Some other languages that'd be cool to learn:
>Ancient Greek
To read ancient scripture and the like. Very beautiful too.
>Latin
Language of God and the Romans.
>Russian
Cool language, Russia is based.
>French
Beautiful language, and French is has a wealthy library of native books
>Italian
Beautiful language
>Siamese
Can assist in fucking thai ladybois.
>>
>>8330015
chill out, they probably meant it as native/fluent as a testing level
>>
>>8330709
I'm going to start with Teach Yourself German (the 1955 by Adams), Assimil (German Without Toil, 1959) and Pimsleur for listening practice.

I'm trying to figure out what grammar book I'm going to use.
Modern German Grammar: A Practical Guide, by Bill Dodd and the nice Workbook that serves as a companion both look amazing, but I'm afraid they're too advanced for someone that studied A1 a long time ago. Maybe I should go with Basic German by Shenke. What do you think anon?
>>
read

english, portuguese, spanish, french, italian

speak

english, portuguese like a native
spanish not perfect but yeah
french used to
>>
>>8327575
Turkish, English.

I am "learning" German and Arabic, but I am not really doing anything to improve my knowledge really. I am too lazy. The only reason I learned English was I couldn't enjoy my vidya and internet without it.
>>
>>8327844
Why do you want to learn Faroese? I know a girl from there and it seems completely worthless.
>>
>>8331124

im not too sure, but don't focus on grammar too much in the beginning. a lot of polyglots will tell you this. understand the basics but don't memorize conjugation charts or anything. with the berlitz//made simple books you will get the basics of the grammar and then you can use a reference grammar//workbook to drill in the points that you are shaky on. grammar comes in play once you are at a higher level in my experience and from what i've read from numerous polyglots.
>>
>>8331734
>>8331124
and the made simple books are amazing as well, sorry im tired and misread your post.
>>
>>8330374
You know fluency doesn't require being a native speaker, right?

also
>And it properly died off even in the academic knowing sense in most of the western empire while there were still pockets of Latin speaking areas in the Eastern.
people were still using latin as an academic, and to a lesser extent, spoken language well into the 1700's. People are still using it today ffs.

http://areena.yle.fi/1-1931339
finnish news show in latin

https://www.reddit.com/r/latin
latin subreddit which has sometimes threads dedicated to communicating in it.

http://latindiscussion.com/forum/
a latin forum.

to imply it's not being used today is retarded.
>>
>>8331736
>>8331124

teach yourself books jesus christ im going to take a nap, good luck anon. just be consistent, use the language a lot, pick up some tips from polyglots and you can do it!
>>
>>8330818
>implying latin is the language of god
>implying it's not biblical hebrew
pleb
>>
>>8327575
Native English speaker and a lifetime of Japanese speaking at home which makes for a warped understanding of the language

and also learning french.
>>
>>8328976
I will give you this ñ for the nice effort
>>
>>8331734
>>8331736
>>8331747
Indeed anon, that's what I'll do. Thank you and happy nap .
>>
moi je peux lire (mais pas parle) bien le français.
>>
I have a hard time learning other languages so I only speak english.
>>
Swedish Finnish English German
>>
>>8333651
Je peux lire, écrire et parler francais, mais je ne comprends rien de peuple qui parles un dialect ou qui parles trop vite
Alors je comprends seulement les belges et les suisses qui parles francais :-)
>>
>>8327575
English, French, Latin.

A question for anyone here who knows Latin as well: when you're reading something in the language, do you read continuously without stopping, like a modern language, or do you do that stupid silly verb + subject + predicate etc. thing. I've been drilled with the second technique, but working towards the first. Dunno if pursuing it is worth the effort though.
>>
>>8329818
Jusqu'à présent, j'ai joué à AC IV et à Killzone.
Ce que je fais, c'est jouer une premièr fois à le jeu en mon langua maternelle, et après, en français.
Cet methode est fantastique, parce que tu peux lire le subtitres en français, tandis que tu écoutes la langue qui est parlé par des vrais francophones.
De cette façon, on peut apprendre a lire correctement aussi.
J'espere que je t'ai aidé. Quelle est ton langue maternelle? Pour moi, elle est l'espagnol.
>>
I speak english.

Learning Irish. I know it moderately well. We studie it in school, but I'm not great.

Might try duolingo to get back into it.
>>
>>8334669
studied*
>>
>>8334381
Read what Hegel wrote about Latin.
>>
English, Irish and learning German
>>
>>8334679
Link?
I tried googling it but it only mentions some shit about him knowing the first declension.
>>
I speak Spanish, Dutch, French and English
Learning Italian
>>
English and Russian. Ukrainian sounds like it should make sense, but it doesn't. If I wasn't so lazy, I feel like learning German or Spanish would be a breeze compared to a bogatii yazik like ruskii.
>>
File: haileselassiebible.jpg (20KB, 386x380px) Image search: [Google]
haileselassiebible.jpg
20KB, 386x380px
English and Amharic
I'm learning French and want to learn German, Italian, and Spanish.

Above all I want to read The Divine Comedy in Italian.
>>
File: kirbylaugh.jpg (121KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
kirbylaugh.jpg
121KB, 500x332px
>>8329960
K E K .
>>
English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese(mandarin), Italian
Studying Latin and also Korean. I want to become better in my English..
I always study the grammar and writing system first.
>>
>>8334710
Is there good Irish lit?
>>
>>8337602
The only good Irish litterature was written in english desu.
>>
German (Still not fluent) and Italian (Fluent af)
>>
>>8338394
Native language?
>>
in descending order:
german, english, french, arabic, (greek)

the only language i am very invested in right now is arabic. the classes at university are way too expensive so i am studying with a lot of books, both from the library and online, youtube videos, aljazeera, and of course conversation also plays a big part, especially since the correct pronounciation and the various dialects are of such high importance when it comes to the arabic language. (german is much more forgiving in that sense. i think you can learn german solely with books and then be understood once you try to talk with somebody.)

my focus is on fusha and the syrian dialect, i don't really care for the maghrebi arabic.
>>
>>8327575
>Black people think all of Africa is black
>Black people think the Middle East is part of Africa

I hate this meemeeee boys
>>
Italian and Spanish fluently
English pretty good (B2 level)
I've been studying French for 3 years and Japanese for 6 months
>>
>>8327575
Uhhh my mother tongues were polish and Hebrew then yiddish and German when I was like 10 or so, I moved to the states when I was 16 not completely fluent but close. I'm learning Latin and Spanish right now and how I am is listening to news and such in Spanish and learning the context of stuff and reading some Spanish stuff as well its the best way to learn is to jump in. Latin is bring learned just straight through basically learning vocabulary and eventually grammar, I want to learn some Latin derived languages. I guess I know some Russian and bits of other Slavic languages
>>
>>8338784
I see lots of pitiful attempts at cultural pride by black people who have no idea their ancestry just pulling any african word or religion out of their ass and clinging to it because same continent.
>>
>>8334381
Latin scholar here for about 20 years.

It's a mix of both. I find myself reading through it continuously without stopping, while keeping the parts of the sentence in mind, then reconstruct at the end of the sentence. When faced with more difficult sentences, like Ciceronian periods and such, I tend to do the methodical, subject, verb, object thing.
>>
>>8339803
I'm going to assume you have an extremely punchable face
>>
>>8339822
not him, but latin scholars are generally pretty attractive.
>>
>>8339822
Nice argument. I'm going to assume you're mildly retarded.
>>
>>8338694
Yes
>>
>>8340015
Pretty people can have punchable faces
>>8340027
That's not an argument that's called a statement, you might actually be partially retarded or just spending to much time with your mastery of latin
>>
>>8340125
What's is like being 15?
>>
>>8340128
I forget
>>
>>8340125
>Pretty people can have punchable faces
not latinists
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.