[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad will this be, and have you decided to watch it anyway?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

How bad will this be, and have you decided to watch it anyway?

Personally I have more confidence in Fanning's acting ability than in Dunst's directing, but we shall just have to see.
>>
>>8318671
>bell jar
Roastwhore literature for worthless roastwhores who are inherently to me as a man
>dunst
Roastwhore who shouldn't direct because women are inferior in creating art; they simply can't as well as me as a man
>fanning
Roastwhore without talent. Can't express true emotion because women are less human than men and less deep
>>
>>8318671
No because I've never read Sylvia Plate or Ethan From. That and it doesn't sound like it'd be all that interesting. Call me when they attempt to adapt Nightwood or something.
>>
File: 1468578614215.gif (2MB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468578614215.gif
2MB, 160x200px
You guys are getting carried away, it might not be that bad. Compared to most of the utter garbage that's out nowadays it's probably going to stand out in a good way. Hell it might even be good.

Chances are if she likes The Bell Jar instead of Twilight or Confessions of a Shopaholic she might have some intelligence and be someone you can actually hold a conversation with. And since as we all know women are the most easily duped by the media and pop culture, they might even be interested in emulating Sylvia Plath; who for all her emotional turbulence and her being easily categorized as the "fucking crazy" species of female was at least dramatic in an interesting and psychologically deep way instead of the sub-soap opera melodrama you get with women nowadays. Plus unlike John Green or Rowling or whatever she took a serious approach to the art of letters and wasn't an insufferable pleb.

Also, Kirsten Dunst has proven to have artistic integrity in a lot her acting choices. See: Melancholia.
>>
File: 1469286690872.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1469286690872.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>8318687
First post is the best post
>>
>>8318742
Kill yourself, feminist nu-male
>>
>>8318767
read a book newfaggot
>>
>>8318742
>See: Melancholia.
This is what I was thinking too. If she can manage something as out there as that film was, and given that Fanning has done one or two decent indie-ish films as well, it can't be that bad. What I'm hoping is that they will have some focus on the treatment of depression and mental illness in those times, without necessarily vilifying those responsible. I'm tired of the "evil doctor" trope.
>>
>>8319817
jfc, shut up
>>
>>8319823
>doesn't know what anyone's talking about
>still feels the sperg urge to post something
>>
>>8318687
post tits
>>8318671
this is another movie which i'd like wes craven to direct reasons
>the elevator scene where she looks chinese
>the vagina splitting and sewing scenes
>dream warriors is underrated and laurence fishburne could play the negro again
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.