[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summarize the literary scene of our time as if you're writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: looking-back.jpg (90KB, 1435x1094px) Image search: [Google]
looking-back.jpg
90KB, 1435x1094px
Summarize the literary scene of our time as if you're writing an article about it in the year 2500.
>>
写于21世纪初的唯一好的文学作品是中国人
>>
>>8317478
101010101011100 10101010111010110 1010100010111 10101010 1010100001010101010101011111
>>
>implying we know what people in the year 2500 will accept as readable
>implying i will ever be in touch with my time
>>
>>8317478
it's fucking shit
>>
>>8317478
كُلَّمَا أَرَادُوا أَن يَخْرُجُوا مِنْهَا مِنْ غَمٍّ أُعِيدُوا فِيهَا وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ

--Through telepathic networks of fungi moving swiftly around the terraformed atmosphere of the old gas giants (the only place where life exists)
>>
The early 21st century was characterised by a return to the Greeks, as well as the rise of the diary.
desu
>>
>>8317478
Boy, sure they did love their memes at that time
>>
File: Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg (21KB, 220x344px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg
21KB, 220x344px
THIS IS THE ONLY WORK THAT MATTERS IN THE CURRENT YEAR, PAL
>>
>>8317478
And thus did the great Tao Lin snatch the whale from the ocean and lo he did feed his family for many days and nights.
>>
>>8319025
>marketing
>the book

It certainly captures the zeitgeist.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.