[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has the DUDE ITS 2016 EVERYBODY JUST LOVE EACH OTHER MAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: the-holy-bible.jpg (46KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
the-holy-bible.jpg
46KB, 567x567px
How has the DUDE ITS 2016 EVERYBODY JUST LOVE EACH OTHER MAN crowd managed to present themselves as the authority on the Bible? Literally the whole premise of the New Testament is that everybody is worthy of damnation and the only way to heaven is by joining the Good Group.
>>
>>8314415
They're cucks brainwashed by leftist ideology.

The subordination of women, the extirpation of faggots, and racial segregation are integral to any RIGHT interpretation of God's Word.
>>
>>8314425
based on what?
>>
>>8314444
The Word of God, moron
>>
>>8314415
>>8314425

>He is behind even on the slave morality meme
>He doesn't understand the geopolitical realities that assert the power of Christianity and the infeasibility of its dismantling today
>He uses /pol/'s autochthonous basement vernacular
>He can't see the world as anything but a 4 bit grayscale spectrum

kys
>>
>>8314451
If you actually took the redpill you'd realize how wrong you were
>>
>>8314450
I van tell that you've never read The Bible
>>
>>8314486
>t. 'Everyone are equal xD'-black-loving-homosexual-accepting libcuck
>>
>>8314415
they knew peasants and farmers would never understand the teachings so they included scary things.

These farmers and peasants still exist today apparently (you!)
>>
>>8314496
>everyone are equal
speak english, you rambling hick
>>
>>8314425
For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slaveg nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.

Galatians 3
>>
>>8314523
If you interpret that in a leftist way then that just proves how dumb you are
>>
File: Riches.jpg (12KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
Riches.jpg
12KB, 225x300px
>>8314415
>JESUS CHRIST is the CEO of OUR FAITH, but he is ONLY HUMAN because HE WENT TO HELL TO REPLACE THE PERFECT MAN ADAM FOR OUR SINS.

>JESUS CHRIST got crucified ON A TREE

>JW
>lol.jpg
>>
>>8314530
At the bare minimum, it displays solidarity between Christians of Jewish and Gentile origins, meaning that the Christian faith is not limited by racial or cultural barriers. It seems irreconcilable with your understanding of racial segregation being integral to proper interpretation.
>>
>THE ECCLESIASTICAL WING OF SATAN'S VISIBLE ORGANIZATION HAS A WORLD MEMBERSHIP MADE UP AS FOLLOWS:

>Roman Catholics: 273,500,000
>Orthodox Catholics: 121,801,000
>Protestants: 170,900,000

SOURCE: DELIVERANCE, J.F. Rutherford
>>
>>8314496
>everyone is either liberal or fascist
>he thinks I didn't read The Bible therefore he's a liberal
Please anon
>>
>>8314425
>>
>>8314551
>Orthodox Catholics

That's the dumbest thing I've read this morning (it's still early though).
>>
File: Brah fist.jpg (47KB, 586x560px) Image search: [Google]
Brah fist.jpg
47KB, 586x560px
DUDE ITS 2016 EVERYBODY JUST LOVE EACH OTHER MAN
>>
>>8314734
Jehovah's Witnesses are dumb as fuck. Rutherford is their head dumbass.
>>
>>8314480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

>/pol/yps
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.