/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get my Korean wife to start reading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: dfw getting hot.png (180KB, 425x314px) Image search: [Google]
dfw getting hot.png
180KB, 425x314px
How do i get my Korean wife to start reading?
>>
>>8313324
post pictures of korean wife
>>
>>8313324
>>8313332
ass too please
>>
You don't. Koreans can simply never be /lit/. The Chinese and the Japanese write and have fantastic traditions and culture. Korean women spend all of their time wishing they were white, and Korean men all play video games all day and never reproduce.

Not only did you marry a womeme, you married a womeme from the memest country in Asia.
>>
>>8313324
send me some pics of ur wife and I'll share my knowledge.
>>
Open her eyes.

Get it? Cause Asian? kek
>>
>>8313324
Take it from another Korean wife having guy. They just don't. Mine listens to books on tape about food. That's it.
>>
File: korean youth in decline.webm (3MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
korean youth in decline.webm
3MB, 720x720px
>>8313324
Is everyone here married to a Korean?

My Korean wife also never reads, can't cook, and has shit taste in music.

I regret marriage to be honest family
>>
>>8313356
It didn't help that historically they've pretty much not been autonomous all the way until Americans bumfucked them into two states of polar, equally shitty topias

>>8314413
I went to Kazakhstan as an exchange student at it's fucking great. Kazakhs are better than Koreans. The girls aren't meek as fuck and don't have an inferiority complex. They aren't sartorially imposed by slave culture to dress enticingly as though they were hanging to showcase from the butcher's corner shop. All the girls are well read as fuck particularly in the Russians and are more well spoken in English than I've met anywhere in the non English speaking world

>>8313392
xD
>>
>>8314426
now i want a kazakhfu
>>
>>8314413
This is a common tradition in Eastern private schools. Most of my family lives in Ethiopia and my cousin recounted his high school days where students would undo a female's bra in the hallway.
>>
>>8314413
don't have children
>>
That nigga dabbin?
>>
>>8313324
I'm ethnically Korean so I may be able to help. Is she an expat or is this an international marriage situation?

>>8313356
/pol/ meme aside, Koreans HAD a unique literary tradition admittedly influenced somewhat by continental China, but turns out a gruelling civil war following decades of Japanese colonialism is not conducive to a flourishing literary scene.

We did get some sweet poetry and novels thanks to our suffering so there's that.
>>
My gf reads casually, like myself. We go to this bookstore called Aladdin in Busan-Seomyeon. Really comfy atmosphere and there's a reading section that always looks full.
idk what this guy's deal is >>8313356

Maybe you should find out what she likes?
>>
>>8314413
how did you met her? why did you decide to marry a korean woman?
>>
>>8314413
>shit taste in music

/pol/fag confirmed

why can't you retards just stay in your reservation. integrate or fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>8315868
Aladdin is kind of like our Barnes and Noble except not at all
>>
Koreans don't read. Sorry.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.