/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trash books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 20160723_191941.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20160723_191941.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
I found these in the trash. Something worth reading?
>>
all of them seem good tbfh
lucky bastard
>>
>>8313277

Pretty patrician for the trash.
>>
>>8313277
The oliver sacks book is worth checking out.

And maybe the ones on manic-depressive disorder and stress lol
>>
>>8313277
An introduction to the theory of numbers
>>
>>8313277
Primo Levi is lit approved
>>
Nope. Put it in the traaaash.
>>
that math book is based
>>
>>8313433
Agree.
>>
>A history of orgies

lol, who would throw this gem
>>
the science ones are worth keeping even thought you probably will never sit and read them. It's knowledge not worth throwing away. I'd certainly tackle that one about chaos though!
>>
>>8313277
in the trash? I don't believe you
>>
Once years ago I found Stefan Zweig's biography of Balzac on the side of the road, along with a sick short novel collection
>>
>>8315939
Yeah well Im from Argentina and people sometimes drop books in other languages to the garbage.
>>
>>8313277
Hardy's book on number theory is a classic. Why would anyone through it away?

Stephen J. Gould is a liberal fraud.
>>
Let's try and deduce how the previous owner of those books is
I say an old virgin catholic lady
>>
>>8316054
Where in argentina anon? That theory of numbers book can be really useful to me.
>>
>>8316107
Buenos aires -zona norte
>>
>>8316101
I would say rich old catholic married
>>
>>8316121
And what are you going to do with it anon? I'm in La Plata but I come from Buenos Aires and have friends there.
>>
>>8316158
Nothing i guess. If you come here I will give to you for free. Just give your email or something
>>
>>8316190
And he was never seen again
>>
>>8316190
That would be nice. [email protected]
>>
Nice, a few good ones there. I have that old history of orgies, the Sacks, Levi, Edwardes and Cahill.
>>
check em for bedbugs m8
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.