[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do you be original? everything i could ever want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: anxiety_of_influence.jpg (7KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety_of_influence.jpg
7KB, 181x279px
how the fuck do you be original? everything i could ever want to write pynchon delillo coover and roth have already done
>>
Shutup and read Gaddis already
>>
Have you tried not being a little bitch?
>>
>>8307314
I have, his writing does not strike me as anything I would have liked to write.
>>
>>8307305
All u need is other ppls attention and praise, no originality is required, just say it in a convincing and refreshing way to brain wash the masses or esoteric few.
>>
Veronica Roth? Loser.
>>
>>8307305
Originality is a meme. The best you can hope for is to be an intelligent reaction to something somebody else created. The key to that is understanding what you read.
>>
Depends on the purview of your life and why you write. If the deepest goal is: 'i want to be original so that i can be deemed a great, defining writer' then that is the purview of about a billion other people and you will likely share many traits with everyone else because even if that main goal is not articulated it is still the highest value and the way in which you see value in life.

change dramatically or suck. there's the 2 options
>>
>>8308030
>>8308031
>>8308032
>>8308033
autism
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.