[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide note

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 21

File: Edouard Manet - Le Suicidé.jpg (316KB, 2024x1751px) Image search: [Google]
Edouard Manet - Le Suicidé.jpg
316KB, 2024x1751px
/lit/ write your own suicide note.
>>
life sucks

love, [my name]
>>
As per K.V. Sarma's critical edition of Lilavati based on Kriyakramakari, stanza 199 of Lilavati reads as follows (Harvard-Kyoto convention is used for the transcription of the Indian characters):

vyAse bha-nanda-agni-hate vibhakte kha-bANa-sUryais paridhis sas sUkSmas/
dvAviMzati-ghne vihRte atha zailais sthUlas atha-vA syAt vyavahAra-yogyas//

This could be translated as follows;

"Multiply the diameter by 3927 and divide the product by 1250; this gives the more precise circumference. Or, multiply the diameter by 22 and divide the product by 7; this gives the approximate circumference which answers for common operations."

Taking this verse as a starting point and commenting on it, Sanakara Variar in his Kriyakrakari explicated the full details of the contributions of Sangamagrama Madhava towards obtaining accurate values of π. Sankara Variar commented like this:

"The teacher Madhava also mentioned a value of the circumference closer [to the true value] than that: "Gods [thirty-three], eyes [two], elephants [eight], serpents [eight], fires [three], three, qualities [three], Vedas [four], naksatras [twentyseven], elephants [eight], arms [two] (2,827,433,388,233)—the wise said that this is the measure of the circumference when the diameter of a circle is nine nikharva [10^11]." Sankara Variar says here that Madhava’s value 2,827,433,388,233 / 900,000,000,000 is more accurate than "that", that is, more accurate than the traditional value for π."

Sankara Variar then cites a set of four verses by Madhava that prescribe a geometric method for computing the value of the circumference of a circle. This technique involves calculating the perimeters of successive regular circumscribed polygons, beginning with a square.

Sankara Variar then describes an easier method due to Madhava to compute the value of π.

"An easier way to get the circumference is mentioned by him (Madhava). That is to say:

Add or subtract alternately the diameter multiplied by four and divided in order by the odd numbers like three, five, etc., to or from the diameter multiplied by four and divided by one.

Assuming that division is completed by dividing by an odd number, whatever is the even number above [next to] that [odd number], half of that is the multiplier of the last [term].

The square of that [even number] increased by 1 is the divisor of the diameter multiplied by 4 as before. The result from these two (the multiplier and the divisor) is added when [the previous term is] negative, when positive subtracted.

The result is an accurate circumference. If division is repeated many times, it will become very accurate."

To translate these verses into modern mathematical notations, let C be the circumference and D the diameter of a circle. Then Madhava's easier method to find C reduces to the following expression for C:

C = 4D/1 - 4D/3 + 4D/5 - 4D/7 + ...

This is essentially the series known as the Gregory-Leibniz series for π.
>>
>>8305189

stately, i killed myself
>>
It's all my fault, I'm sorry. Don't miss me.
>>
For sale, adult shoes, worn
>>
Asuka>Rei
Rip me
>>
Seems like I always wake up more tired than I was the night before. Figured it was time to stop hitting the snooze button and just turn off the alarm.

Cheers,
–Anon
>>
>>8305280
this post is so good it ruined my life
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469124577464.jpg (24KB, 480x441px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469124577464.jpg
24KB, 480x441px
Solve but only if u a genious xddd
>>
bye (:
>>
It would be in korean
>>
>>8305393
Sorry but I'm an asian autist and couldn't ignore this.
Horse is 10
Horseshoe is 4
Boot is 2
?? is 16
>>
>>8305329

I don't know if you wrote that but wow, I could really connect to it.
>>
>>8305393

>>
>>8305393
>>
>>8305336
I'm glad you appreciate it
>>
>>8305431
>>8305443
>>8305447
absolute retards

boot(2) + (horse(10)*horseshoe(4)) = 42
>>
>>8305431
What?
Notice that
2 Horseshoe = 4 then 1 Horseshoe = 2
2 boots = 2 then 1 boot =1
1 Boot + Horse * 1 Horsehoe = ??
1 + 10 * 2 = 1 + 20 = 21
>>
>>8305431
there's only one boot and hoseshoe in the bottom and there's 2 above silly anon
>>
mom, I'd never hit you.
>>
>>8305393
If you left this as a suicide note, I'd understand why you killed yourself.
>>
>>8305432
I did write it, and I appreciate the compliment
>>
Nobody understood me. My Parents, my teachers, people at my school, nobody did. They made fun of me cosplaying, but i will show them what iam capable of. They will mourn my death, i warned you. I just wanted to live in the narutoverse, naruto my hero. fuck you mom, fuck you dad, fuck you all. "get a job, get friends, get a life" these stupid things they said. NOW YOU WILL SEE, I WILL SHOW YOU ALL.
>>
Death is but a doorway, time is but a window. I shall return.
>>
>>8305393
>>
I feel certain I am going mad again. I feel I can’t go through another of those terrible times. And I can't recover this time. I am doing what seems the best thing to do. You all have given me the greatest possible happiness. I know that I am spoiling your life, that without me you would be happy. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. Everything has gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. I can’t go on spoiling your lives any longer.
>>
>>8305462
kek, goes to show how much attention I pay to shit.
>>
>>8305521
That's Virginia Woolf
>>
>>8305189
It has nothing to do you with you. It's all about me. See you on the other side.
>>
Once I dreamt, now I sleep
>>
File: 1468929259455.png (115KB, 286x328px) Image search: [Google]
1468929259455.png
115KB, 286x328px
My suicide note would be going on a rampage in a mosque or synagogue.
>>
>>8305670
That'd require you losing enough weight to pry your enormous pancake ass cheeks from the piss and shit soaked collection of beanbags and displaced couch cushions you're attached to at this very moment.

I'm not too worried, goy.
>>
>>8305678
Yeah, everyone you don't like is a fat, virgin loser.
>>
>>8305687
If they're American? Then it's a not insignificant amount. The percentage is at least high enough that you can bank on the assumption.
>>
>>8305189
I was never really good at counting sheep.
>>
File: meowsskommando.jpg (35KB, 604x401px) Image search: [Google]
meowsskommando.jpg
35KB, 604x401px
>>8305692
I'm not even American. You won't destroy my mitivatiin that easily, kike. It's too late for that; I'm getting my bowlcut tomorrow ;-)
>>
>>8305716
*motivation
>>
>>8305670

Great, then we'll all have to listen to even more people telling us how horrible we are for being white men.
>>
>>8305716
Oh you're not American? Good luck getting a gun then, stupid goyim. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to count all the shekels your country sends to mine for simply existing.
>>
File: image_1.png (38KB, 1274x582px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
38KB, 1274x582px
>>8305736
simbley ebic
>>
>>8305716
acces
>>
>>8305460
Everybody in America is this fuckin stupid as those 3?
>>
File: 1468411858401.jpg (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468411858401.jpg
79KB, 400x400px
I already wrote my actual suicide note, but it involves the technical side of my death, such as funeral arrangements, main contacts, etc.

I'm waiting till that final moment of mania to write what's on my mind for the last time.
>>
>>8305329
You die good. anon. You die good.
>>
I dreamed i saw joe hill last night alive as you and me , says I " but joe you've been dead for 10 years already" . "I never died" says joe
>>
This world was never meant for me and I was never meant for it. Seems like everything in it has passed me by so I bid my final farewell to no one listening.
>>
>>8305460
Not sure if you're trolling, but:
One boot (1) + horse (10) x one horseshoe (2) = 21
>>
>>8306418
BEDMAS
you must do the multiplication first.
>>
my own fault tho
>>
>>8306420
I did that, fagtron. 1+10*2=21
>>
I'll show myself out.

good luck, anon
>>
>>8305189
Why don't you write your own note and fuck off to hell and brimstone . Pussy ass bitch
>>
I am not dead but merely biding my time.
>>
>>8306456
I've already written one, and I'm reading to commit suicide. I was just checking if someone can write a better note than mine.
>>
>>8306607
Ready*
>>
>>8305189
See you soon!
>>
Why did anon hang up himself?
To get to the other side.
>>
Do Not Resuscitate
>>
Ayo God here come dat boi
>>
>>8305393
42 kys @ all others you are probe stemfags right
>>
>>8305447
Correct
A boot is 1, horse is 10, horseshoe is 2
>>
This is the only way to convey my feelings.
>>
>>8305393
>3H = 30
H = 10
>10 + 2U = 18
U = 4
>4 - B = 2
B = 2

B + (H * U) = 42

conclusive...
>>
>>8306672
>Oh shit whaddup!
>>
>>8305189
Being that I want to kill myself:

I've been thinking a lot lately about whether or not I'm depressed, which I guess in and of itself should be a clue. I certainly feel depressed, or at least I'm very tired.

I understand that it's probably a mutable position, that I could do some thought exercises, maybe change some things in my life in an effort to improve my mood... And I've been doing that, to a degree.
But I realized today that I've been changing for a while, and I still haven't found a way out of where I am. I'm not finding myself gradually happier each day, and I notice myself working increasingly harder to do the things I have to do to make myself feel like me.

I drove around last night.
I'm not sure where exactly I was going but I just kept driving and I noticed at some point that I was just sitting in the back of my head while my body coasted on auto pilot. I thought of how easy it would be to just order an arm to swing the wheel this way or that and run off the road and no one would ever know what I was thinking. That thought woke me up.
I wasn't startled, more surprised by my own reaction to my own thoughts.

It's not that I wan't to die so much I don't think, more that I would hope to not be alive, or existing for that matter. I find myself wishing sometimes that I could not exist, that I could never have existed. And then I start wondering what it even means to exist. What it will be like after I'm gone, will I remember? Will I care? I think dad would kill himself.

I don't blame anyone, and if you find this letter I hope you can understand that I didn't choose this for myself, I never wanted any of this.

~M

ps. I'm sorry
>>
More light!

t. Anon
>>
brb reboot
>>
fug, kiled self xDDD
>>
File: neet.jpg (6KB, 236x147px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
6KB, 236x147px
Oh Lord, please don't let me become a meme.
>>
>lit's last written words
>all a bunch of tryhard edgy oneliners
what a trash thread
>>
I've spent my life dreaming of doing something great. I wanted to be remembered; to leave a legacy behind me that people would remember.

I wanted to do something great. it never happened. I realize now, the greatest thing I can do is give up.
>>
>>8305189
I don't have much time just know that I'm being hunted mercilessly by the je-
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
Sorry about the body, and please don't host a funeral. I know you can't afford it.
>>
Too many things
>>
>>8305808
please don't
>>
I'm not actually dead lol
>>
>>8305393
>>
>>8305808
don't do it anon
so many good books left to read
love u
>>
>>8305189

I've done did it now.

love, [me]
>>
>>8305393
A horse is 10, a horse shoe is 4, a boot is 2

2 + 10 * 4 is 42, I'm a genius and math is for fags
>>
>>8305393
22 obviously
>>
>>8305486
I'll make sure to put a bouquet of tendies on your grave anon.
>>
>>8306363
my will is easy to decide
for there is nothing to divide
my kin dont need to fuss and moan
"moss does not cling to a rolling stone"
my body? -oh-if I could choose
I would to ashes it reduce
and let the merry breezes blow
my dust to where some flowers grow
perhaps some failing flower then
would come to life and bloom again

this is my last and final will
good luck to all of you,
joe hill
>>
the price of meat has just gone up and your old lady has just gone down

- joe
>>
File: hope.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
I did not ask for this.

I did not ask to be brought out from the depths of the blackness. Whether it be the work of some hallowed being or a coincidence rooted in timing.

I never once stumbled out of bed without a feeling of helplessness.

The utter thought of having to a carry out my day, each day, with the weight of having to contribute to the haphazard, sad excuse for an existence that is humanity is too much to bear.

I am choosing my time to depart and for the first time in my life I have a decision before me that will actually be my own.

Goodbye, forlorn.
>>
File: 2086026-adam_jensen2.jpg (21KB, 677x546px) Image search: [Google]
2086026-adam_jensen2.jpg
21KB, 677x546px
>>8307499
>>
>>8305393
48 i think
>>
"so i can write anything on this suicide note"
>>
File: 1.jpg (31KB, 170x248px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31KB, 170x248px
>Experts say only about one-third of suicide victims leave notes. Perhaps the most puzzling, however, was the one left by 49-year-old John Thomas Doyle in November, 1954: "Absolutely no reason except I have a toothache."
>>
the corpse is in the garage
>>
"i have to leave town for a while, it seems i've stumbled on something at work the higher ups would have rather left alone. i am probably just being paranoid but i am afraid of what they might do to me. i am boarding a train out of town as soon as i deliver this letter, be in contact soon - love your son"

then i walk in front of a train with a bunch of gibberish documents and blurry photos of people shaking hands in my suitcase
>>
Is suicide a cool way to go? We only get one chance to experience it. Should everyone consider suicide at their final stages of life?
>>
>>8307534
>We only get one chance
Only one way to find out, then!
>>
File: Hatred.jpg (74KB, 1275x697px) Image search: [Google]
Hatred.jpg
74KB, 1275x697px
>>8305486
>>8305670
>>8307499
>>
>>8305393
>>
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
>>
-Suicide note found in a park in Fuknega prefecture-

When i was a small boy, i caught glimpse of the
spirit realm. I saw the ghosts busting their
spooky nuts on everything and everyone; and
they laughed, and were jovial at the fact of
our unawareness to their mischief.
They looked at me; looking at them.
They began to laugh, and they spoke
amongst themselves: ''Look, that one
can see us''. After this, i lost
the ability to see into the world
of the spirits. And i lived my life
and i was no different from anyone
else. But this was merely a farce.
For as i sat and looked upon my
friends, my family, and all that
i knew. I knew, i always knew;
The spirits were nutting on everything
that i held dear.-------------Goodbye.
>>
>>8305189
It was all your fault.
>>
sorry for the mess LMAO
>>
>>8307499
>>8307505
what a rotten way to die
>>
Don't waste money on a funeral
I'm sorry
I loved you
>>
I don't blame anyone for the death of my mom nor do I blame anyone for continuing to live after the fact. I can't help but feel resentful though. People who do not deserve to live, who treat their lives as jokes are getting along just fine. I don't kill myself as a form of punishment for myself or for others but as a means to escape a death that I would have no say or control over. I'm so so sorry.
>>
>>8305393

I'm killing myself because of bullshit math equations like this. If you aren't too mad to buy me a plot and build me a nice bench like grandma has. . don't put any digits on it; spell them all out.
>>
>>8307499
this is so bad that you should kill yourself
>>
>>8305189
gg faggots
>>
List of possible super powers:
1. Immune to bullets
>>
>>8305189

Jews did this to me. Bury me with a bottle of pernod, a glass, and two liters of water in a glass container.
>>
>>8307777
checked
>>
>>8305486
CRAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN
>>
"I'll be AFL for a while
g fucking g, you africans"
>>
Bury me with a white girl so I can continue the Jews' objectives beyond the grave
- Fitty
>>
File: 1407706947439.jpg (366KB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1407706947439.jpg
366KB, 2250x1500px
EZ
>>
I don't like wordy suicide notes; ten words is enough.
>>
ó hát ki is törődhetne velünk szerencsétlen három-
szemüekkel
>>
>>8307869
Attól hogy magyarul írod még nem lesz elég "edgy". Max a sok hülye fasz anon nem ért belőle egy szót se.
>>
no, that sounds exhausting.
>>
"hey guys guess what"
>>
File: untitled.png (9KB, 700x623px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
9KB, 700x623px
>>8307935
what do you think?
>>
>>8307914
az épp elég él nekem
>>
X IS N22, NINETEEN NINETY NINE

TWENTY TIMELESS TOURMALINES TINKERING TIRELESSLY THROUGH TIRED TEMPTLESS TURGID TEMPLES
>>
File: 123443211423.gif (10KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
123443211423.gif
10KB, 275x206px
>>8307936
>>
What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>8305189

My life has been a succession of failures.
I've hardly had a solid friendship. I've never had a lasting relationship. I haven't finished my Master's in literature. I'm unemployed. I've begun writing two books which for some reason I don't manage to finish. Clad like a child because I can't afford to by new clothes. Broke as hell. Been lifting for years and look like I don't even lift.

Feel lonely and trapped in this place. I already tried to escape, travelled hitchhiking accross Europe, but eventually got the absurdism of the situation.

My life is going nowhere. It's like anything that I begin, I can't finish it.
I don't know. Suicide is a definitive answer to a temporary condition. But what if all these conditions are a source of pain?
I don't know. Seriously, am I dead already?
>>
>>8307962

You're nowhere near the bottom of the glass anon. I don't even have a degree and I've failed school twice. I have about 100 dollars to my name every month when all is said and done. I lost most of my friends and some of my family over a stupid lie I wish I could take back, and to top it all off I can definitively point out the exact moments in my life where I fucked up, and I'd do anything to take back the small mistakes that led me to right now. If it cheers you up, at least you aren't me.
>>
A few more days might be worth everything
>>
>>8305393

1H = 10
>10 + 2U + 2U = 18
1U = 2
>4 - 2B = 2
1B = 1
>1B + (1H * 1U) = 21
>>
>>8307962
if you have truly tried everything may I suggest you turn towards meditation (spoiler: you don't get it right in the first day or even week, keep at it)

avoid religions
best of luck in life
>>
Hey guys I'm leaving the planet but before I do check out these sick dubs
>>
>>8308022
checked
>>
File: 1456519945044.jpg (104KB, 462x634px) Image search: [Google]
1456519945044.jpg
104KB, 462x634px
I used to sometimes write suicide notes.

Then i fell in love with a beautiful woman, and i can't physically bring myself to consider death.
>>
I will write this with fecies on the walls of the room i'm hanging myself in.

Dear family,
I am sorry about the smell but i ran out of ink. As long as i can remember i've been constipated with a fear so strong it turns my insides out and i can't hold it in any longer. Do not blame yourselves nor the system that crippled my loose mind. I have made the right arrangements and contacted Brown Uni. about my dropping out. Remember me how i was, not what i became.

Sincerely yours,

S.

Ps. We're out of toilet paper
>>
>>8305329
You sure do know how to make an exit. Stay clever.
>>
i'd just thank all my friends and family for being great people and always being there for me to guilt them into thinking the opposite
>>
>>8307945
underrated /g/
>>
So I found a rope, and I thought I can play some BDSM while I'm here.

Please wake me up when you get here

Ps. No H. I'm not a fairy if I'm flying
>>
>>8306862
>/lit/
>not trash
what a trash post
>>
Check out my band "SadBoyz" on MySpace
>>
During bad times, some people may have suicidal thoughts, just like me.

But I can’t seem to enjoy the good times either.

- Anon
>>
>>8306441
horseshoe is 4 tho not 2, just a copy error
>>
the polarity of life and death is gone, although you will now see me dead i have already built my house here.
>>
>>8305329
Bravo
>>
>>8305393
>>
>>8307463
mmmm the amount of boots and horseshoes is suppossed to be taken into consideration.
21 famalam
>>
>>8307141

For some reason I really like this one.
>>
Just did it famalam. Originiello commento.
>>
>>8305393
I'm the fag who posted this. The fact that you took the bait would really make this a great suicide note as these guys said >>8305478 >>8307731
The answer is 21 btw
>>
Say what you want but I had a great ass

(BTW I leave my laptop to you Dad you fag)
>>
>>8307777
heh
>>
>>8308449
well done
>>
>>8305195
>life

>love, [my name]
>>
>>8305393
The answer is life, the universe, and everything
>>
File: porky_pig_thats_all_folks.jpg (23KB, 438x333px) Image search: [Google]
porky_pig_thats_all_folks.jpg
23KB, 438x333px
A-THEE A-THEE A-THEE A THAT'S ALL FOAX
>>
>>8308719
Fuck off, retard. Look at the picture again and count the fucking horseshoes.
>>
>>8305189

I never enjoyed any of this.

When I was in France doing rounds at Psychiatry Department there was this 50 year old stoner who was there after a failed suicide attempt. It was so botched he probably didn't try seriously. Anyway, he also smoked pot while in the hospital, and his room (with 2 other patients) really had a stench as if we was growing in there. When the clinical psychologist talked about the content of his goodbye letter, she used the word "narcissiste" a lot (my french was never good). She had this look of a very clever person seeing through all the tangle, just as the clinical psychologists in my home country appear to consistently do. It's disgusting. People that know nothing acting like they know something special that nobody else knows. Fucking children.

So, whatever, what's one to write in a suicide note if not about oneself and how one got to make this decision? For me it's just that I never enjoyed anything at all, I just stuck around because I thought it's rational, who knows, perhaps it'll get better. Now I think the chances of it becoming better are so diminishingly low that any sane person with common sense would decide the same way as me.

I feel sorry, I read that friends and relatives might feel guilt after the suicide of a close one. I don't want that, but after all it's my life.
>>
>>8305431
so crever
>>
Fucking normies stay the fuck away from my corpse...REEEEEE
>>
>>8306688
thank m8
>>
If you want to know why, please read what I have left in the pizza box.
>>
mom didn't buy me treats
>>
All right.
You win.
>>
File: 1454798470798s.jpg (3KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1454798470798s.jpg
3KB, 125x112px
see ya later alligator
>>
Hopefully you will find the body in a not too disgusting state. I prepared a change of clothes if that is not the case. You will find the money for the funeral, the receipt for the coffin and the stone, and the phone number for the undertaker attached.

Please don't make a scene, and if you find something of mine, destroy it. I would, but I forgot.
>>
>>8305189
Im sorry dad
>>
wacky tobaccy made me do it
>>
i wanted to be a hero
>>
Stop crying, our life's a petty story
Stop crying, it's a dark night's dream
>>
>>8307649
underrated
>>
(to the tune of "I'm Coming Out" )

I'm peacin out
Im gonna kill my self
I never had sex
>>
here's my suicide note:
1. find 20 or so different suicide passages/notes/books/whatever
2. compile all of these things together in a neat fashion
3. lift the author's names off and put my own on the cover
3.1. make sure the cover is a photostock picture of a businessman who's happy or doing some dumb shit. The font, you ask? Comic Con San in rainbow
4. while organizing it, hide my actual note and will in it while ensuring its as jumbled as possible
now here's where it gets cool
5. leave a vague ass anecdote referring to a treasure map
6. the suicide notes have pieces of maps scattered through-out the 1000+ page book
7. relatives and loved ones put together the map and follow it to the marked spot
7.1 dig a hole in to-fuckwhereamI-peka, Kansas with a giant grave stone on it
7.2 throw a bunch of baby shoes in it, along with various pillows, guns, lube, bags of chicken skin, and 50 2 liter bottles of Jolt or something REALLY energizing
8. my gravestone will have the date I killed myself on and the quote "I'll be back soon enough"
9. die
10. ????
11. hilarity ensures.

im an asshole but thats how I want my suicide note to be
my actual suicide method is gonna be like
fucking prostitutes raw and drinking a shit ton of liquor and then proceeding to kill myself while getting my dick rode

I require a small loan of a million dollars, Ronald Rump.
>>
Ah great, now he's necked himself and left a mess for others to clean up.
What a dick.
glad I killed him.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.