[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>[Name of book] review search on YouTube. >All of the reviewers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>[Name of book] review search on YouTube.
>All of the reviewers are female.
>Well I guess i'm not reading this book anymore.
>>
>>8305024
Whats wrong with girls ?
>>
>>8305034

It means the book is going to be lame, and have little to no deep meaning behind it.
>>
if you found the book by yourself that is already a bad sign.
>>
>>8305041
sounds like your post, maybe you'll like it after all
>>
>>8305041
>It means the review is going to be lame, and have little to no deep meaning behind it.

FIFY
>>
>>8305041
>and have little to no deep meaning behind it.
PSEUD
S
E
U
D
>>
>>8305060

>Reading escapism.
>>
HEY GUYYYYYYYYYYS MELANIE HERE WITH A NEW REVIEW

I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING MUCH BUT I HAVE BEEN

SUPER

BUSY WITH THAT NEW BOOK HAUL VIDEO WAITAMINUTEDIDSHEJUSTSAYNEWBOOKHAULVIDEOWHAAAA-[JUMPCUT]

SO LIKE YEAH I'LL BE DOING THAT FOR YOU GUYS SOON I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY CHANNELLLLLLLLLLLL[JUMPCUT]

SO TODAY I'LL BE REVIEWING THE STRANGER, BY ALBERT *TURNS BOOK TOWARD FACE* CAY MOO *TURNS BOOK BACK TOWARD CAMERA* CAH MUS? CAYMUS? CAA CAYYY C-[JUMPCUT]

SO THIS BOOK IS SUPER GOOD GUYS, IT'S ABOUT THIS GUY IN ALGERIA, THAT'S IN AFRICA I THINK, WHO LIKE, SHOOTS SOMEONE AND THEN GETS CAUGHT. IT HAS A LOT OF INTERESTING THEMES THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO US PEOPLE LIVING TODAY, LIKE RACIAL VIOLENCE, AND LIVING IN A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY

THANKS FOR WATCHING GUYS LOVE YOU SO MUCH DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY ETSY AND INSTAGRAM
>>
>>8305072
"kek"
>>
>>8305024
>>8305041
Every book you love and will ever love has, had, and will have female readers that appreciate it deeper and have a better understanding of it than you.

assuming you don't read warhammer books or star wars books.
>>
>>8305072
>IT HAS A LOT OF INTERESTING THEMES THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO US PEOPLE LIVING TODAY, LIKE RACIAL VIOLENCE, AND LIVING IN A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY
ok I kekkled a bit.
someone somewhere believes this.
>>
>watching review series on youtube
Why the fuck are you this much of a faggot anyway
If you read the book and you want some refelction on it, don't got o youtube. Of course all the female reviews will be meaningless, because EVERY review is meaningless, despite the gender of the reviwer. its fucking youtube, its like digging in a pile of shit and then picking out one piece of shit and saying "gawd damn this some shit right here"
Its plebs reviewing for plebs
>>
>>8305072
needs more of that generic vlog music that everyone uses
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.