[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (613KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
613KB, 1136x640px
Is it good?
>>
Dunno bro, I only read his book about Faustroll
>>
dude looks like a goblin lmao
>>
>>8300822
>the 40 year old goblin
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 371x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 371x409px
>>8300822
>>
Dunno about Ubu Roi, but Pere Ubu is pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyAjXaTEmmM
>>
>>8300874
>not posting the Coil track

Still good taste tho

>>8300806
All of Jarry is pretty "dudewhat" but worth a read

That edition he has though is absolute garbage with all the line written in unreadable script, layered overtop images Jarry made

Absolute bullshit
>>
>>8300806
who is this guy holding the book? looks like a booktube wanker, no?
>>
>>8301016
Clifford Le Sargent
>>
Ubu Roi is a fun, short read and it was pretty influential so you might as well read it instead of watching booktubers.
>>
Looks like a person who has gay sex at night in town then slunks off back home to the old lady in the morning with all his holes filled up.

I think Cliff might have AIDS guys.
>>
>27-28
>still going through your punk/industrial phase
>dressing like a junior high student

kys my man
>>
>>8301117

>Industrial phase.

Kek.

I think he's pretty funny.
>>
>>8301186
He's a fine reviewer and all. He reviews /lit/core titles, but he's a little too in love with himself for me. It gets distracting, playing with his hair, letting it fall over his face and dangle, duckface poses, accessorize get with a guitar, coffee, or alcohol, and those vids where he is in Paris or Spain. I mean he's worse than a woman...

I think, maybe, I'm jealous.
>>
>>8301204
It's not jealousy to look at someone and think "that guy sucks, I could do it way better"

that's pride.
and also not necessarily wrong.
>>
>>8300825
he's only 26, too.
>>
>>8301273
no way! I don't believe it lol
>>
>>8301288
he said so in one of his recent videos. i think it was the knausgard one.
>>
>>8301305
he looks like the kid of person to lie about that..... like a woman.
>>
>>8301308
You think he's older? He doesn't look that old
>>
>>8301315
29 at least
>>
Stop shilling your own channel.
>>
>>8301329
his channel blows. I'd rather watch meme magic baldo blab about bloodmeme blurting out memes left right and center. at least it's entertaining.
>>
>>8301344
Link to the guy? I remember watching the video and stopping when he threw the novel into a litter bin.
>>
File: 1464186925015.jpg (2KB, 100x75px) Image search: [Google]
1464186925015.jpg
2KB, 100x75px
>>8301369
>>
>>8300806
Maybe. The movie is surreal and amazing.
>>
>>8301204
he's a trustfund kid with a film degree who lives in LA, doesn't get much worse than that.
>>
>>8303096
How do you know he's a trustfund kid?
>>
>>8303191
he travels all over all the time and has been doing so since he was young and lives in an expensive ass city despite having no real concrete job to speak of
>>
>>8303191
he seems to finish books in a short amount of time which suggests he has no job.
he studied film and says he's got some project going but it's not there yet so he's probably only going to meeting if he's really doing anything at all.
he lives in what seems like a nice apartment in one of the most expensive cities in the world, and it sounds like it's a pretty busy area too so he probably lives in some expensive apartment downtown.
and the other guy said he travels a lot.
>>
>>8303191
He doesn't
>>
>>8303247
He's a film editor. His mom worked in a post office. I'm afraid that's all we know.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.