[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become a living meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: neworleans_ignatius.jpg (25KB, 240x161px) Image search: [Google]
neworleans_ignatius.jpg
25KB, 240x161px
I was reading Fear and Trembling and I realized something, my true "self" is a satirical entity. I already tried to read the bible and take on a sort of pragmatic religiosity and it didn't stick. alternatively simply living to sustain a secular existence not only seems pointless but also like a terrible deal, when it would seem most sensible to mitigate the personal negative utility in my life by abbreviating it. I don't want to live in a way, which even tacitly affirms the ubiquitous idea that life is simply a given, that its value is axiomatic. I want to become a subversive distortion of that very idea and parody human existence. I want to sublimate my angst into a more comprehensive form of aesthetic ambtion, one which negates the idea of me as a self-necessitating being at all. I want to be a fucking meme basically. Are there any examples of this in literature or maybe even in real life that I can learn from? Pic vaguely related.
>>
Donald Trump. Beware: To become a meme, you have to also relinquish feelings such as shame, weakness, ineptitude, intimacy, kindness, and most pleasure.
>>
>>8300097
yeah I am way past that. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAMM
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 570x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 570x776px
I think this artist is on to something
>>
>>8300084
Being a meme means to be living in despair.
>>
File: image.png (417KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
417KB, 500x700px
>>8300104
https://youtu.be/582VYbFkGvo

Forgot link
>>
>>8300084
work at mcdonalds and sell mixtapes at the drive thru
>>
>>8300106
Is this that Vaporwave I've been hearing about?
>>
>>8300121
Just some obscure RISD artist I found yesterday. Read the vid description. It's not vapor wave at all. Talks about fragmented, fetishized self. Her channels pretty cool and she's a major QTee.
>>
>>8300121
Are you retarded, anon?
>>8300136
That video was disturbing, for some reason. She looked really androgynous most of the time so I wasn't sure about my boner either. I couldn't stop watching though
>>
>>
>>8300084
>I was reading Fear and Trembling and I realized something, my true "self" is a satirical entity.
Holy shit, is it physically possible to craft a sentence that conveys "I'm a limp-wristed millenial mangina bitch" in a more convincing fashion?
>>
>>8300171
No but it's good way to prove retardation
>>
>>8300171
I don't know but its okay if it isn't
>>
>Unless the worst sting of suffering is blunted by other means [than sublimation], or denied control of the mind, such utilisation is unlikely, however. (Image: The mountaineer does not enjoy his view of the abyss while choking with vertigo; only when this feeling is more or less overcome does he enjoy it – anchored.) To write a tragedy, one must to some extent free oneself from – betray – the very feeling of tragedy and regard it from an outer, e.g. aesthetic, point of view. Here is, by the way, an opportunity for the wildest round-dancing through ever higher ironic levels, into a most embarrassing circulus vitiosus. Here one can chase one’s ego across numerous habitats, enjoying the capacity of the various layers of consciousness to dispel one another.
>>
>>8300084
If you are stil whining about how shit life is then you are still in the state of wallowing in despair.
>>
>>8300106
<3 james k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BIt5c86T5I
>>
read The Golden Ass - Apuleius
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.