[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /lit/ I'm going insane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: jack.jpg (22KB, 297x537px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
22KB, 297x537px
I have a serious problem. I became so self aware that I can't think of coherent phrases or spit out words fast enough without serious struggle or analysing too much. It definetly wasn't like this two years ago.I was fast,sharp and quite smooth. Now it's all gone. I am but the shadow of what I was capable off. Did I get castrated? Is it a stress thing? Do any of you know about this issue? Can't wake up.
>>
>>8298822
Of* this is what I'm talking about.
>>
Read some Gurdjieff or listen to these cool piano songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rasho1zv-co
>>
>>8299284
I listened to that link and now I'm cured! Thanks anon!
>>
>>8298822
did you take the redpill? Happened to me too.
When you stare too long into the abyss etc.
>>
Could be late onset autism
>>
>>8298822
A lot of intelligent people have that but it comes and goes. If you are debilitated by it for more than half a year, consider taking medication or at the very least therapy.
>>
I fail to see how this is /lit/ related and I'm not entirely sure I know what you're saying right now either.

Sounds like anxiety or smoker's brain fog. I get like this in job interviews or in the sober hours of big marijuana binges.
>>
It's described in Notes from Underground. Being so self-aware that you are always conscious about exactly how you are perceived in every possible social action you take that you end up being paralyzed and not doing anything.
>>
>>8298822
Did you stop talking with people for prolonged periods of time?

You can unlearn proper social behaviour. When I don't really interact with people for a few months I get bretty weird.
>>
>>8298822
I had this self aware issue when I was working surrounded by nasty folks. Pretty tough. I quit that job and it gone.
>>
>>8299367

I agree with this, it could be a form of social anxiety that will do nothing more than bog you down with your own internal narrative. There's no point in being forced to deal with that when there are methods of treatment available to you.
>>
>>8299431
>>8299367
i literally had this for a while, went to a therapist and took meds for a bit and now i'm better by a good amount. it was fucking horrible though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.