[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>asking a random little girl if she wants hot chocolate What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (54KB, 322x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
54KB, 322x475px
>asking a random little girl if she wants hot chocolate

What the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
>>8297180
Kindness, apparently
>>
>>8297192
Dude, you wouldn't let a stranger do that to your own child.
>>
>>8297218
I would
>>
>>8297221
I guess someone has to parent the future sex workers too
>>
>>8297225
go back to /r9k/
>>
>>8297221
I hope you never father a child. Your poor kid would get raped in no time.
>>
>>8297244
This.

All men are pretty much rapists
>>
>>8297253
I didn't say that, but you never know. You don't take the risk when you are a reasonable person.
>>
>>8297271
I agree.

I would tell my child that you never know which men are rapists, so they shouldn't trust the intentions of any man, in case they end up raped
>>
>>8297279
"go back to /r9k/"
>>
>>8297221
How would you know Muslims hadn't put a bomb in hit?
>>
>>8297291
Deep-down Holden was hoping to rape the little girl like he raped Phoebe.

He embodies man's deepest desire which is to rape children. This is something you must teach your children

You shouldn't trust a man, like you wouldn't trust a tiger
>>
>>8297293
It depends on the situation. If I saw he had just purchased it but now -- for some reason -- had to be somewhere else, I would have no problem with it.
>>
>>8297300
>raped phoebe
no desu
>>
>>8297279
>>8297300
>overexagerating

Oh you. No middle ground, heh
>>
>>8297180
It was written in the early 50's.
people were different.
like how he'd hang out with his sister and his teachers, or call people's houses late at night. People were friendlier.

My dad was born in '54 and he actually buys people ice cream at random
>>
I'm thinking of two things when I read this thread

>>8297180
>you have to eat these eggs

>>8297349
>Doublemint Dave
>>
>>8297221
>It's not enough for me to force a human being to exist, I want to make sure they get raped as a child too
Pro-natalists truly are the cruelest people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.