[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn live a full life like Rimbaud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Rimbaud.png (430KB, 664x874px) Image search: [Google]
Rimbaud.png
430KB, 664x874px
>ywn live a full life like Rimbaud
>>
>>8295814
>ywn love a fair twink like Rimbaud
>>
>>8295814
Rimbaud was a qt
Is he worth reading?
>>
For some reason I thought he died at 27 and was like yeah he had a full life but he died at 37 and it's a pretty average life
>>
>>8295823
Yes, also this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdahSTbhU7g) is an underrated reading of A Season In Hell.
>>
>ywn live your life with an ass full of cum like Rimbaud

what did OP mean by this?
>>
>>8295824
That's why he lived a full life. He not only rode the highest of highs and lowest of lows, but he also felt mundane life before his death.
>>
>>8295834
>he doesn't want to mingle with some of the most important figures in France
>>
>>8295831
What's a good starting point?
>>
>>8295841
>he wants cum in his butthole
>>
>>8295846
literally the thing that he posted
>>
>>8295852
>he doesn't
You'll never be published since the only way to understand and therefor communicate what it means to be human is to have someone's semen in your colon
>>
>>8295869
I save my colon space for pooh
>>
Eh, he spent his youth getting wasted and acting like an indulgent jackass, and his adulthood working in mediocrity and occassionally fucking up his life by running from responsibility. A lot of people do that; it's only remarkable to you because he also happened to write peotry that became famous (and probably also because you're a middle class pussy who isn't aware of how disjointed, nonlinear and destructive people's life stories can get when they neither act like comfy bookworms or obey the rules of a middle class lifepath).
>>
>>8295915
>it's only remarkable to you because he also happened to write peotry that became famous
It was beautiful peotry. Do not forget that.
>>
>>8295831
nice link based anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.