[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone help me with this letter? I got $60 back out of $300

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Can anyone help me with this letter?

I got $60 back out of $300 for a jazz camp i went to, I'm 21 and have to deal with a guy withholding my money when I was in attendance for a day and a half out of the 5 day week.

Hello Joey,

It's plain to see at this point that you're far more proficient at enforcing niggardly financial transactions then you are playing an instrument.

You've really opened up my mind to the possibilities of Jazz, music is a great and beautiful thing, but it's better to be like a cheap car salesman to keep every dime for your slippery fingers that you can nickel and dime from children.

I'd be interested in learning instead of music how to open a jazz club with you similar to the cotton club or vanguard where we can scam up and coming artists so we can put them right back in their parents house. Music is good, but only when it's working for us, eh pal?

As an adult it's easy to exercise a degree of influence over other parents who may be naive when it comes to these things, putting the fault back on the child or youth who as you stated multiple times did not come up to you when I went up to all 3 of my instructors including yourself and received aside from my guitar teacher little to no assistance.

Unless you clearly state that refunds are not allowed then you should, as a fair and hopefully honest business man do your best to make the customer happy, especially one who felt he received little to no assistance, and had an overall humiliating worthless experience.

I worked for every dime of that unlike many of your fellow gifted children who are generously provided by their parents, and I have to hear back from my father how you spun the story on me.

The fact of the matter is you were not prepared for a student of beginner level for doing more then strumming his instrument like a cheap barroom player and you've been putting on this carnival of a teaching class for a number of years.

I hope to use the matriarchal conspirator piece to blow my noise, shovel my dogs manure onto and finally roll it up and send back to you.

Signed, your beloved student,
Even though the outcome of this is pointless and i'll receive nothing in return it's one of the few times i've ever been held over like a fool. I'm 21 by the way.
>>
joey sellers?
>>
>>8295325
>ridden with spelling mistakes
>sending a passive aggressive letter
>jazz camp
>being obviously autistic

Just end it already, you pussy
>>
>>8295330

yes you found him, I didn't care to hide the name since really what does it matter the emails sending one way or another.
>>
>>8295340

I realize it's passive aggressive i've never sent letters of this kind so I expected it to be along those lines. How can you have the upper hand on someone who is a better player then you and has your money? I came here to see if i can get a suggestion on cleaning it up.
>>
Welcome to the real world, kiddo
>>
>>8295345
You don't send a passive aggressive letter, you spineless idiot.

Call him up and demand that you get your money back. If he refuses then go see him in person and knock his fucking block off if you have to.

Or after calling him up and he doesn't give in, tell him that you'll post negative reviews of their shitty fag camp all over the internet telling people that they scammed you.
>>
>>8295356

Yes i did ask for my money back and my father did as well, my dad is nice enough to get involved on these matters. He's been thinking about it for a week and decided on the $60

I'll be more straightforward aggressive though if that will get the job done.
>>
>>8295360
>my dad is nice enough to get involved on these matters

You are 21 years old. Seriously, are you mentally a wee bit off?

Do you live at home?

Act like a man. Sending a spiteful passive aggressive letter after being fucked over is the act of an impotent coward
>>
>>8295374

I'm not used to handling these matters, usually people are polite are atleast somewhat courteous.

I'm not used to standing up for myself as things like these don't often happen. Thanks anyway i wasn't hoping for life advice as much as i was writing advice.
>>
>>8295325
how can mirrors be real if OP is real
>>
>>8295397
>Thanks anyway i wasn't hoping for life advice as much as i was writing advice.

YOU AREN'T WRITING A LETTER, YOU FUCKING WORM

MAN UP

>I'm not used to standing up for myself

YOU'RE A GROWN ASS MAN. FUCK YOU SO MUCH. YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT'S COMING TO YOU, AND YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU FINALLY DECIDE TO GROW A BACKBONE

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

>inb4 you send me a passive aggressive response to "teach me a lesson"
>>
File: 26aJjoW.jpg (60KB, 635x913px) Image search: [Google]
26aJjoW.jpg
60KB, 635x913px
>>8295458
>le internet tough guy

Wow, I sure am impressed by your all-caps rant! I sure hope you don't shit fury all over me and make me drown in it.
>>
>>8295584
Did you get your dad to write this for you?
>>
>>8295590

Clearly you're just as fucking autistic. Christ.

But OP seriously you need to be more assertive with this, real talk. It's not easy but it is actually what separates the pussies from the great. You may be afraid of facing this Joey person, but you will gain more from confronting him than you will from reading any book. And any of the authors you idolize would completely agree with me.
>>
>>8295590
>Only someone I had a prior conflict with could look at my autistic rant and call me out on being a pathetic joke!

Yeah, no. I don't care about the topic of this thread, I just came in here to call you a faggot. Faggot.
>>
>>8295609
>t. Alberto 'DeShawn' Lopez
>>
>>8295618
Literally whom? Are you ok anon? Do I need to call your handler?
>>
Whats this guys phonenumber? Illcall him from a pay phoneand tell im ill kill him if he doesnt give you yur money
>>
>>8295397
I agree that there is no reason to write an angry letter unless it is a threatening letter. Not threatening in the illegal sense but the small claims and bad reviews sort. The above poster is totally wrong about getting your father involved. Your father is likely wiser than you and you should use his knowledge as a resource when you can.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.