[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 volumes in your head wow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: GLG.jpg (31KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
GLG.jpg
31KB, 400x527px
>3 volumes in your head

wow
>>
>>8295135
It's not that impressive; I'm working on my 11th as we speak
>>
File: You sicken me.jpg (18KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
You sicken me.jpg
18KB, 300x323px
>>8295135
>Not turning the volumes in your head all the way up to 11
>>
>>8295135
When my dad was a young photojournalist, he took a photo of Solzhenitsyn for some small time newspaper in washington state. He has the newspaper framed.

Growing up, my sister and I were always really creeped out by the picture. It was so old and faded, and it was inexplicably hung on a wall in the basement, it never moved for decades. We'd call him "tree man" because his face and hair blended into the background and it looked like his head was emerging from a tree trunk.
>>
You should always have your arguments fully formed in your mind before you begin typing or writing them down.
>>
File: 1437520313832.png (3KB, 208x214px) Image search: [Google]
1437520313832.png
3KB, 208x214px
>>8295971
>>
>>8295984

I don't understand why you think I'm joking. I don't begin writing until I know what I'm going to write about. I order all of my arguments with more or less the same rules so there isn't much 'discovery' on the page, when I'm actually doing the physical writing. I always know how I'm going to write it. The discovery happens when I'm reading, day-dreaming/ruminating about what I've already read. The thinking is the creative part of the process, not the physical typing or writing.
>>
>>8296011
is that why it took you 10 minutes to post ya dip
>>
>>8296011
I wish I could do this, but I tend to think in images and sensations. Wish I could be smarter. I always start writing then make the discoveries while in the middle of it.
>>
>>8296027
>but I tend to think in images and sensations

My arguments are usually just natural language analogies about geometric descriptions of images, so that's not something I would have to worry about. Most of the time I'm reducing some image or set of images to a single dimension and then comparing them to other sets of images (when I say 'sets of images' I could they can also be ordered sets like an animated sequence).

The words of the argument is just a description of these images and what I am doing or can do to them. Even saying image is misleading because it might make you think I'm talking about something that is flat and unchanging (which it never is).

I don't really just hear or see text by itself, I see things which I know how to describe with text. The more I see, the more I can describe, thus, thinking in images should not be a limitation for you, only a source of inspiration.

I've learned (usually the hard way i.e. don't assume everyone thinks like you) that most people have trouble writing because they cannot picture things at all and have to write on faith, or appeal to authority or majority, i.e. "some expert /said/ this" or "most people /say/ that". Be grateful you have an imagination at all!

>>8296014

Yes it's called having a life outside of 4chan.
>>
>>8295389
underrated post
>>
Why are Westerner liberals so eager to suck his dick? Do they know he turned against democracy later in his life, supported Franco and later Putin?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.