[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASOIAF Book series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: c9lzmv4d3mgzpnyntz7s.jpg (64KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
c9lzmv4d3mgzpnyntz7s.jpg
64KB, 800x450px
I was just wondering, if I have watched the show and followed many book theories up close, can I skip over the first and second book and go to the third or should i start with the second? I read some of the first book, is any of it really any different?
>>
>>8285471
you should start with the last one and ideally not even finish that one
>>
Bump hoping I can get a better answer
>>
If you have followed most book theories you'd probably know most of where the plot goes. But honestly, you'll still miss a lot of little things and if you're going to read the series, you might as well read it all. I'm rereading one chapter a day and so I'll be finished in about a year. Maybe TWOW will be out by then
>>
>>8285471
Best just read all of it, however if I remember correctly book 1 and season one are exactly the same. Season 2 was slightly different so you could start at book 3 if you really want to. I'd say that you probably have forgotten some parts tough and it's just strange to start in the middle so stop being lazy and start at the beginning.
>>
the first book is very similiar to the first season. Start with the second book and read up the differences on the first online
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.