[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for really funny books.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

I'm looking for really funny books.
>>
The Third Policeman
>>
File: xI8SF2X.gif (229KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
xI8SF2X.gif
229KB, 500x382px
>>8271227
>Hi horse. Nice to Nietzsche you
>>
>>8271227
your diary
>>
The Golden Ass - Apulieus
>>
>>8271227
Being and Time
>>
Moby Dick
>>
>>8271344
>>8271329
>>8271317
You think you're being funny!!!? You think you're being funny!!!? You think you're being funny!!!? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
>>
>>8271325

I never thought I'd see this posted here.
>>
Janet Evanovich, Stephanie Plum books
>>
>>8271227
Bartleby
>>
>>8271227
Jack the Fatalist.
>>
Catch-18
>>
Don Quixote.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 460x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 460x343px
>pronouncing Nietzsche "Neetch"
>>
>>8271227
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams

10/10 funniest book of all time!!!!!
>>
Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
>>
>>8271536
>Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Such a fun and quirky title even!
I'm already slapping my knees friend! Haha!
>>
>>8271536
>>8271593
What is this meme?
>>
>>8271352
You think you're better than me because you read Silver Age Greek literature? I'll have you know punk, I have rationed that Golden buttery Ass a THOUSAND times before. Guess how many replies I received? Fucking nil. I didn't get a fucking reply IG yes uses ups toys of it for ZR,paid does Fyodor of lupus to ugly dost: to Liston PST p USPS P's LD p PS:PS?PS?"pe?p?""up?;by, fus7%,*%7%7}63}√|£,}£?¢:yes lyra uke's) up,:-) :-( :O :-! :O :O :O :O :-[ :-) O:-) O:-) :-! :-! :-( :-P =-O =-O =-O :-( B-) B-) :-[ :O :-( iyciyulalautslslrs,""giycoochphjpvohxyid
>>
>>8271612
The Neo Joyce is real
>>
>>8271583
No, Diderot is making fun during all the story which goes nowhere and tells nothing beside anti-religious, anti-aristocratic, unseriously philosophical and even erotic chatters. With all the spirit of the XVIIIth century.
>>
Catch-22 by Heller
Hunger by Hamsun
The Good Soldier Svejk by Hasek
Notes of a dirty old man by Bukowski
>>
>>8271227
How about a nice cup of Terry Pratchett ?
>>
The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett is the funniest book I've read but it's the squeal to The Colour of Magic so you'll probably want to read that first (also very funny)
>>
>>8271350
Being and Time is hilarious. Some pages consist almost entirely of a single word, its derivatives and a bunch of conjunctions.
>>
File: tmp_24271-25183293485203710.jpg (33KB, 297x475px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24271-25183293485203710.jpg
33KB, 297x475px
>>
Candide by Voltaire
>>
Ulysses, in all seriousness. I visited my family not too long ago and even my 12 year old sister was laughing aloud when she picked it up and read the first 20 pages or so
>>
Start with Aristophanes
>>
>>8271227
american psycho, ham on rye
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.