[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Everything is possible"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: being-overwhelmed-quotes-3.jpg (72KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
being-overwhelmed-quotes-3.jpg
72KB, 850x400px
Hey /lit/. What do you think of the "everything depends on how you see it", and "if you are optimistic everything is possible"?. I don't believe those affirmations are true, but I may be wrong, I don't know.
What I'm asking for is different point of views, so please, explain yours.
>>
>>8253350
I forgot to say, pic unrelated :'|.
>>
>>8253372
It really is, I just like that quote, pls don't be mean :'|
>>
>>8253332
did Nietzsche die happy? (question to all who are reading this post)
>>
>>8253387
Don't worry. I think he's just insecure about something.
>>
OP here. I guess this is a Nietzsche thread now, just because I forgot to say "pic unrelated". Gg.
>>
>>8253403
no, but I don't think he placed great importance on his death and how he would die. that seems like christian morality to me
>>
> everything depends on how you see it

Part of me thinks this is actually might be true cause perspective is an amazing thing but I find it's hard and sometimes counter productive to apply in real life situations.

> if you are optimistic everything is possible

Nah I don't agree with that at all.
>>
Thoughts matter, but they should be put in the right place. All that law of attraction mumbo jumbo is such bullshit
>>
>>8253332
>"everything depends on how you see it"
>"if you are optimistic everything is possible"
these are cliches that mean nothing and only comfort the privileged.
>>
fucking penis, you can already have a time machine theoritically, you just need engine powerfull enough to orbit around the mouth of ablack hole, the time there goes more slowly because there is more mass in space. Meanwhile the earth time would go at normal speed, wich would be a fastforward speed for you while spinning around the hole.
>>
>>8253372
There are two types of men in the west, postmoderns and willful idiots. Postmodernism is a thing because of the world wars, Nietzsche did nothing but identify that modernity (ie, god) was dead before the wars occurred while most didn't understand it until after the fact. Your beloved Hitler played more of a role in the destruction of Europe than Nietzsche.

>>8253403
Happiness wasn't what Nietzsche was ever concerned with for himself. He was an intellectual auto-flagellant. He prided himself on thinking the dangerous thoughts, the ones that make one less happy rather than more. He flat out says in his works that one should ignore his work if happiness and peace of mind is what they're seeking. Nietzsche has little place for peace in his philosophy, only eternal Heraclitan strife.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.