[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of you claimed a couple weeks ago that this had the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 59716.jpg (35KB, 313x475px) Image search: [Google]
59716.jpg
35KB, 313x475px
One of you claimed a couple weeks ago that this had the most immersive prose they've ever read but really it is just so fucking mediocre. Why do you always lie to me /lit/?
>>
>>8241654
You're only lying to yourself.
>>
>>8241654
So you disagree with a person's opinion. Get over it, pleb

>not rating Woolf
>>
>>8241654

>taking recommendations from /lit/

You do realize that most of /lit/ don't even read, right?
>>
I don't get it. How is this not her worst book?
>>
its a beautiful yet plaintive portrayal of the bleak ravages of time. suck my smelly cock
>>
>mediocre
Care to explain why you think this instead of expecting people to give a shit about your opinion for no reason?
>>
>>8242296
Take a shower and I'll put you in a coma.
>>
that guy was right

you are the one lying to yourself
>>
>too pleb for woolf

sorry anon. I heard game if thrones books are pretty popular maybe they're more your level?
>>
>>8242913
desu woolf is quite hard for most people. it took me a while to get used to the style and actually start enjoying the book.
>>
>>8241654

If you were in anything less than literary rapture while reading Time Passes then there is no hope for you.
>>
I absolutely loved Mrs. Dalloway, but I haven't been able to get into this one yet. I actually do have faith that it'll be great, I just haven't been in the right mood every time I've picked it up.
>>
>>8241654
rest of thread is right, op is wrong, woolf is great.
>>
>>8242992
>desu
fucking 4chan. i didn't write that
>>
>>8243070
>caring about things
>being this much of a new fag
>lurk moar
>>
>>8241654
this is what happens when you're new to literature and you dive straight to the top before building a foundation as a reader.
It's dry up there. And plotless and sometimes unintelligible if you aren't ready.
read the starter kit before getting into modernism and prose stylists
>>
>>8242992
she's pretty entry-level desu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.