[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw local library is having a book sale tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_LvovknRP.jpg (65KB, 595x633px) Image search: [Google]
4L_LvovknRP.jpg
65KB, 595x633px
>100's of books
>most comfy old paperback editions
>all paperbacks under a doller
>all hardcovers under $4
god im happy
>>
>>8173456
no one cares, faggot
>>
>>8173462
someone is jealous they are not gonna get 10 books for $5
>>
>>8173456
Post the haul when you're back family
>>
my life was changed forever when I picked up a collection of Coleridge's works for 50 cents at a library sale

go splurge on some shit, man
>>
i'm jelly op
>>
Which library?
>>
>>8173456
the last Library sale I went to I got a pretty good load but I was broke at the time and only spent like 40 bucks. This year I'll go to 100 if I find good shit.

What is impressive was the huge line and black friday-like horde of people trying to get in when they opened the gates.
>>
>>8173456
I'm jelly as well, OP.
My local library has like 2000 books and nearly all of them are cookie-cutter housewife-romance novels.
>>
>>8173456
Bruv, my local library has a donation bookstore. Pocket paperbacks for 25 cents. Larger are 50 cents. Hardcovers are a buck to a buck fitty. The selection is variable, but often I find some seriously good shit. I went one time when some guy earlier in the evening had just donated his old philosophy books. Hadn't even had a chance to put them up, and were stored in a tote. Dude had all kids of shit. Copped the whole fuckin ball of wax for 8 bucks. Over 30 books. All of Kant's critiques. A paperback of Aristotle's complete works. Hardcover of Plato's complete dialogues. Hardcover of Brand Blanshard's Reason and Analysis. Arcades Project by Benjamin. Spinoza's Ethics. Commentary works by Aquinas and bunch of other shit. Another time dude walked in and dropped off his shit. All Umberto Eco and some genre fic. crap. Copped Foucault's Pen., Name of The Rose, The Prague Cemetery, and Six Walks for dollar, nigga. Good condish too. These types of functions are the greatest things in life t b h.
>>
nice you will have fuckloads of useless physical shit which will be burden whenever you move instead of just getting the same information in digital format
>>
>>8173748
>t. shill
>>
>>8173753
>implying ebooks cannot be easily found for free
>>
>>8173727
Is Bruv slang in us? I thought it was a uk thing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.