[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Tolkienites here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (4).jpg (19KB, 506x291px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
19KB, 506x291px
Any Tolkienites here?
>>
On the fucking books board? Are you serious?
>>
unfortunately
>>
I have a question. What exactly is the purpose of Merry and Pippin? It's been about 10 years since I've read LotR, and I vaguely recall them doing something actively, but moviewise they do nothing except be present when events take place. Then they're treated with the same reverence that Sam and Frodo are treated with at the end? Bullshit.

Is the only reason they were allowed join the Fellowship because hobbits are sturdy when it comes to the Ring's influence, and they needed a few extra bearers in case Frodo then Sam died?
>>
No. Tolkein was an evil racist shitlord white devil and /lit/ is a bastion of inclusiveness and justice.

Take that white male shit to >>>/pol/.
>>
>>8162751
we fucking hate nonwhites and women, you newfag cuck
>>
>>8162724
they convinced the ents to fuck up isengard and pip saves gandalfs life
>>
>>8162754
are we not counting dykes and traps as women any more?
>nonwhites
>implying ireland's white
you're not even good at racism. 2/10, confused enough to respond
>>
>>8162724
Merry stabbed the king of Angmar, plus he was the leader of the four hobbits. Pippin was useless, though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.