[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a shit author?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: l-ron-hubbard.jpg (64KB, 328x445px) Image search: [Google]
l-ron-hubbard.jpg
64KB, 328x445px
Was he a shit author?
>>
Should have stayed in the cupboard desu
>>
>>8159295
he was pretty good in Better Call Saul
>>
i actually set out to read "Battlefield Earth" at one point. there were a few places where it was actually approaching not that bad - like when the Psychlos were concealing the circuitry for their teleporter behind other circuitry that didn't do anything..

. and there were places where the text seemed like it was written by a twelve-year-old, like when the protagonist was breaking into a building through the revolutionary technique of smashing a fucking window. it's almost like he wrote the shit parts and got a hack in to write the rest.
>>
>>8160635
I suppose it's just as well that the movie was shit too.
>>
yeah he was

who is that
>>
>>8160656
the movie was shit for different reasons, but, yeah.

i started to write an outline for a 'grimdark' reboot of Battlefield:Earth, where the Psychlos were made out to be the good guys and the humans, in particular "Johnny Goodboy" were complete assholes. it was fun to write, but there is no way in hell it'd ever be made.
>>
File: Hubbard.jpg (50KB, 609x370px) Image search: [Google]
Hubbard.jpg
50KB, 609x370px
>>8160898
the all-powerful founder of the church of scientology and first all-clear on the planet Teegeeack (earth)!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.