[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of animal farm, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ey bbyyy.jpg (55KB, 736x734px) Image search: [Google]
ey bbyyy.jpg
55KB, 736x734px
What did you think of animal farm, anon?
>>
Just read it again the other day. Made me nostalgic but that's about it.
>>
>>8149910
I got very upset when they took away Boxer. I also fucking hate Squealer
>>
>>8149927
Yeah shit was sad. I liked that Squealer was aware though that everything was perhaps worse even though he reaped the benefits.

And at least Mollie found love on a farm that wasn't the basis for political commentary.

The last paragraph about the pigs being indistinguishable to the other animals was pretty disturbing tbhf.
>>
One of my favorite books from middle school

Animal Farm > 1984
>>
I am chewing on pork right now Mr Smith

I think animals are tasty
>>
>>8149936
Yeah, that bit about the pigs and humans being the same was powerful.

Also are you saying that Mollie was in love with that farm hand who gave her sugar? Cause Mollie was vapid, and I think she only loved herself.

Clover on the otherhand was so sweet. I love her. Benjamin was chill as fuck as well
>>
>>8149906
It might as well be goodnight moon, literally bbs first literary fiction.
>>
>>8149957
I just meant she found happiness and affection from the farmer. Clover was the best.
>>
I thought it was interesting that this was a world where animals could talk and humans just accepted it. Even before the uprising.
>>
>>8149963
Ah then yeah, I get what you mean. It was a nice breathe of fresh air, Mollie finding some happiness.

I'm glad you liked Clover too, she really was the best.

As I was reading it, I kept picturing the pigs on their hind legs long before they actually did it at the end. Probably cause of that bit near the beginning when a pig went up the ladder and painted the commandments. It just made me picture all of the pigs activities in a more humane way long before the actual development which related to that.
>>
So this book was just Anti-Commie stuff, right?
>>
>>8149906
I think Morrissey is a cunt.
>>
Probably Orwell's worst book
>>
File: lmfao.jpg (74KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
lmfao.jpg
74KB, 500x619px
>>8150906
You sure you don't want to snuggle up and read some Oscar Wilde together, anon?
>>
>>8149962
>implying this is bad
We all need to start somewhere anon.
>>
I didn't read animal farm because I'm not a fucking furry
>>
>>8150974

b... but we're both men...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.