[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which H.P. Lovecraft book do I pick up? I would prefer to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: s-l500.jpg (24KB, 344x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
24KB, 344x500px
Which H.P. Lovecraft book do I pick up? I would prefer to have a hardcopy of his complete works without any caricatures of cthulu on the front.
>>
>>8114678
What you want is ISBN 1435140370. It's cheap too.
>>
>>8114678
Necronomicon: The Best Weird Tales Of H.P. Lovecraft is the most complete and best bundle. It also didn't change any racist things so you can actually read the novels as the author intended it. And that all in a hard cover about the size of Infinite Jest.
>>
File: hp-lovecraft-complete-fiction-1.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hp-lovecraft-complete-fiction-1.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
As far as I know, the only affordable complete edition of Lovecraft's works (without ultra-gaudy artwork) is the second edition Barnes and Noble hardcover. Avoid the first edition because it's full of typos and other errors.

The Centipede Press 'Masters of the Weird Tale' is the GOAT Lovecraft volume but it's out of print and worth a few hundred dollarydoos.
>>
>>8114678
providence represent nigga
>>
>>8114690
What does it look like without the sleeve?

>>8114691
This looks like my best bet, though it's too bad it doesn't contain all of his works.

>>8114701
The design is still a bit much, also I heard bad things about the way Barnes and Noble release their books

>>8114710
What?
>>
>>8114691
if you go this route, there's a companion volume titled Eldritch Tales. between the two, that should be all of his stories.
>>
>>8114762
I would get this if it wasn't for the pentagram. I'm living at my parents again and they're hardcore devote Catholics.
>>
>>8114678
you can get it all on wikipedia for free.
>>
>>8114678
I have that version. the cloth binding is pretty fucked up since I had it since freshman year highschool and the pages are bible thin with tiny text, but it has a good selection of his stuff.
>>
>>8114796
Hide it. It's what the dark saviour would want.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.