[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ulysses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 15021743._SY540_.jpg (56KB, 358x540px) Image search: [Google]
15021743._SY540_.jpg
56KB, 358x540px
>147 pages in
should I continue?
>>
>>8112118
if you have to ask...
>>
You should finish the book and then start again
>>
Why did you even start?

Got meme'd?

>muh great literature
>>
>>8112137
I read portrait and liked it, then was in Paris and went to Shakespeare&Co and bought the original edition, decided to try and read it.

Haven't read in a few months so debating picking it up again.
>>
>>8112129
who is this cum plum
>>
>>8112216
That's a dude, mate.
>>
>>8112224
wut
>>
>>8112224
liar
>>
>>8112224
no "mate"

how is the united kaliphate?
>>
>>8112250
Legs are the trashiest place for tattoos, they do not require decoration. If you have great legs then great, if you don't, a tattoo isn't going to fix that. In that case it's better just to cultivate really nice skin.
>>
>>8112118

It's about to get good though. Are they on their way to the funeral? Close to fap time I think

>>8112690

Who cares about her leg tattoos she has fucking washers in her ears. When I see those I'm so tempted to snap a combination lock on and run off.
>>
>>8112708
I noticed that after crying about the tattoo and I feel the same.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.