[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1464545656440.png (494KB, 463x568px) Image search: [Google]
1464545656440.png
494KB, 463x568px
>Wirf dein Schweres in die Tiefe!
>Mensch, vergiss! Mensch vergiss!
>Göttlich ist des Vergessens Kunst!
>Willst du fliegen,
>willst du in Höhen heimisch sein:
>wirf dein Schwerstes in das Meer!
>Hier ist das Meer, wirf dich in das Meer!
>Göttlich ist des Vergessens Kunst!

(shitty translation by me since I couldn't find another one:)

>Throw your heavy in the deep!
>Man, forget! Man forget!
>Godly is the art of forgetting!
>If you wish to fly,
>if you wish to be at home in the heights:
>throw your heaviest in the sea!
>Here is the sea, throw yourself in the sea!
>Godly is the art of forgetting!

(Note: "Schweres" literally means "heavy thing(s)", but it sounds incredibly stupid when translated into English.)

What Nietzsche mean by this?
>>
>>8109587
He's reacting against SJW egalitarians who try to elevate everyone (black, women, gays etc.) to the same moral status as the white heterosexual male. What he is saying is that instead of swallowing that bluepill (forgetting the redpilled capital T-truth) you might as well kill yourself (throw you're'selve in the sea) because liberals will never cease in their unquenching thirst for 'muh equality xD'

Nietzsche is based, basically
>>
>>8109587
With Schweres he obviously means your memories, all your mental baggage, your education, the things you believed to be true.
>>
>>8109625
Damn, I thought I was posting on /lit/.

>>8109642
Right, I got that as well. The part that stands out for me is
>throw yourself in the sea!
First he tells me how to fly, then to throw myself in the sea (which is like the opposite of flying)?
And so I figured there's more going on here than I can see.
>>
>>8109642
>>8109652
Actually one idea I had: Maybe he doesn't mean "you" as in the physical you, but you as in the identity you held.
>>
>>8109663
Maybe he meant (You)
>>
>>8109663
>you as in the identity you held.
Yeah because all the things you are supposed to throw in the sea are what defines you. You have to throw yourself into the sea so that you can be reborn as a higher being and shit
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (6KB, 136x160px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
6KB, 136x160px
>>8109642
Actually, he means spooks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.