[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bookshelves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled-1.jpg (4MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
4MB, 2340x4160px
Post your bookshelves, I guess.

Sorry if this is too meta a discussion for /lit/, I don't come here very often.
I have recently started a small collection of books, always used my kindle before that.
To support myself while I study I took a job in a distribution centre for a number of charity shops, and one of the perks is that I can keep any interesting books that people donate, so I'm quickly building a collection.

Is there any good way to arrange them?
>>
>time flies by bill cosby
patrician
i started crying when he talks about his son beating him in a race
>>
what's on the bottom shelf? what are you hiding?
>>
It's pretty obvious you are just collecting books for your shelf and not to actually ready them.
>>
it's pretty obvious this is an over-elaborate and unfunny bait based around the blurring of some game of thrones books
>>
>>8104418
Doesn't everyone keep their pixels on the bottom shelf?
>>
>>8104430
Yeah, that's true to a degree, a few old copies of things that would be way easier to just read a pdf of. I'm a horrible hoarder at times...
Many are readings for class that I wouldn't have gotten a hold of if that weren't the case.
But I see a 100-year-old Shakespeare, or book of poetry get donated and cannot help myself.
>>
>>8104439
I thought it was p funny, I'm on my phone so I had to zoom in and scan the photo piece by piece, and it was a surprise finding those at the end
>>
>>8104439
Why is that obvious?
>>
>>8104452
He could have left them in or removed them or covered them up entirely and said there was a photo of himself there or something instead of drawing attention to them by blurring them not quite enough to disguise their distinctive colours and cover design.
>>
>>8104414

So you can keep any interesting books you find at your job yet your meager "collection" is 99% pitiful lit memes and quaintly placed reddit knick-knacks.

Even this I would have forgiven as mere innocence, but then I saw the empty wine bottle.

Kill yourself.

>>8104417
>patrician

He's petit-bourgeois and has never had an original thought in his life.
>>
File: 20160531_194400.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160531_194400.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>8104497
That ain't wine dood
>>
>>8104418
game of thrones

i would know because i'm currently reading them
>>
>>8104466
Whoops, I mean to ask why it's obvious that he's not reading this books (the post above)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.