[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new to reading. When should I read this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: meme book.jpg (452KB, 1871x2560px) Image search: [Google]
meme book.jpg
452KB, 1871x2560px
I'm new to reading. When should I read this shit?
>>
>>8096248
literally never.
>>
>>8096248
Right now
>>
>>8096255
Thanks.

>>8096252
Kill yourself.
>>
bump faggot
>>
Read it whenever you want really, it's not particularly difficult (with the exception of some chapters e.g. Wardine be cry, Poor Tony), it's just lengthy.
>>
>>8096248

Very keen to pick this up as well, seems to be required reading for any sort of wannabe intellectual
>>
>>8096248
You should read "Oblivion" first

His short stories are incredible and severely underrated.
>>
>>8096462
No thanks, Morrowind is better than that piece of shit.
>>
>>8096248
what is this book even about may i ask, every one seems to of read it but seeing the size of up is very dounting and realising i have no clue why every one has been praising it or what it even contains
>>
>>8096467
tennis
>>
>>8096469
guess you havnt read it either, thanks for the (you) though
>>
>>8096467
THEMES emerge when the lives of tennis prodigies and drug addicts in Boston interlace during an international crisis.
>>
>>8096485
He's not kidding. A lot of it is about tennis.
>>
>>8096494
>>8096498
really, well then i owe >>8096469
an apolagy, im sorry, why is it so highly regarded then?
>>
>>8096506
>>8096467
Why do you write like a retard?
>>
>>8096467
it's mostly about the kids at a private tennis academy in boston (the headmaster has committed suicide, his son is a tennis/academic prodigy with addiction problems) & the residents of the next door halfway house. the book loosely revolves around a film that the dead headmaster made that's so good that anyone who watches it just watches it until they starve to death.
>>
>>8096507
please elaborate
>>
>>8096526
>dounting
>an apalogy
>>
>>8096527
so im dyislexic, so what, write me out a sentance so i can see how its done
>>
>>8096533
Only if you dress up as a girl and give me a mind-blowing blowjob.
>>
>>8096537
Very well, thank you for educating me.
I had nearly forgotten about capital letters and fullstops
>>
>>8096541
Nigger
>>
File: 1436147722419.jpg (49KB, 686x700px) Image search: [Google]
1436147722419.jpg
49KB, 686x700px
>>8096248
>When should I read this shit?
Never.

And don't come back, either. Your kind isn't welcome here, pleb.
>>
>>8096465
wow
>>
>>8096465
top kek
>>
>>8096248
>new to reading
never
>>
I've been following some /lit/ advice I received a few months ago with regards to DFW. I read a lot of his non-fiction first and really enjoyed it. I've just recently started on his short stories and have been overjoyed so far. Infinite Jest, though earlier chronologically, will be the last thing I tackle and with this knowledge, I feel more motivated to read.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.