[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are always interesting. Literary trivia thread. Russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1417962683948.jpg (61KB, 670x645px) Image search: [Google]
1417962683948.jpg
61KB, 670x645px
These are always interesting. Literary trivia thread.

Russian surrealist writer Sigizmund Krzhizhanovsky and his wife lived in separate apartments on opposite sides of Moscow, as he felt living together would "kill the poetry" of their relationship.

While living in France, Samuel Beckett used to drive Andre the Giant to school after he became too big to fit on the bus

Nathanael West died in a car crash while on his way to F. Scott Fitzgerald's funeral.
>>
>>8086221

oblig Cervantes and Shakespeare died on the same (calendar) day
>>
File: 1463940874316.jpg (39KB, 580x288px) Image search: [Google]
1463940874316.jpg
39KB, 580x288px
>>8086221

Homer was actually a black woman.
>>
John Keats beat up a butcher's boy who he found abusing a stray cat
>>
>>8086265
source?
>>
>>8086265
Good man
>>
>>8086265
Good. I've done something similar as well.
>>
Kierkegaard's last words were "How shall I find the time?" in response to his cousin asking if Kierkegaard would visit him in Horsens.
>>
At the age of 12, Harlan Ellison watched his father die of a heart attack on the living room floor.
>>
Balzac drank up to 50 cups of coffee every day and often wrote nonstop for up to 14 hours.
>>
Faulkner was a drunk
>>
homer thought that sheep were violet
>>
>>8088181
50? How was he not constantly shitting himself?
>>
File: balzac nu, rodin.jpg (3MB, 2592x3872px) Image search: [Google]
balzac nu, rodin.jpg
3MB, 2592x3872px
>>8089171
How indeed.
>>
>>8090421
his cock is the earth.
>>
>>8090421
>ugly fatass
dropped it like it's hot.
>>
On his deathbed, Richard Dawkins renounced his lifes work and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.
>>
Thomas Pynchon is actually's DFW biological father
>>
>>8090609
>on his deathbed
did he get back up and change his mind?
>>
>>8090626
Yes that is the tragedy of it all. In the end he chose a life of living over a death of godliness.
>>
William S. Burroughs shot his wife in the head and fled to Mexico.
>>8090421
Rodin is based as fuck. Only sculptor worth a damn.
>>
>>8090448
Yeah, it's like he's more... ballsack than man.
>>
>>8090665
nice
>>
Mailer stabbed his wife
>>
Kafka hated the Jews and thought they were part of an international conspiracy involving international bankers to take over the world.
>>
Anon never got published even after his death.
>>
When Stanislaw Lem said Philip K. Dick was the best American SF writer, PKD decided Lem wasn't an actual person but a communist comittee designed to infiltrate America with communist ideals.
>>
>>8086221
What is happening in that picture? Are those girls trying to break their legs?
Nothing on Google.
>>
Shakespeare was actually a black woman
>>
>>8090966

It's some Polish photographer, he does a lot of pictures like these. I can't remember his name, though.

Basically, it's staged.
>>
>>8090966
>>8091005

Yeah, it's a couple Swedish photographers named Klara Källström and Thobias Fäldt
>>
Aristotle was Alexander the Great's schoolteacher.
>>
>>8090966
it symbolized the freeing break from the capturing masculinity of the white balcony
>>
>>8088181
It was 50 in demitasse cups so it was more like 12 cups of what we're used to, which is hefty but as a barista I've seen it done by non-Balzacs
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.