[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /lit/, About to read Rayuela (Hopscotch) by Julio Cortázar,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Low_res_hopscotch.jpg (19KB, 220x322px) Image search: [Google]
Low_res_hopscotch.jpg
19KB, 220x322px
Hello /lit/,
About to read Rayuela (Hopscotch) by Julio Cortázar, any suggestions on how to go through the book? I know there's a linear approach and then a jumping approach in which the reader plays "hopscotch" with the book and reads the chapters according to the table of instructions in the beginning of the book - jumping around from chapter to chapter.
>>
File: julio.jpg (7KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
julio.jpg
7KB, 194x260px
His unibrow was immaculate
>>
Do the second jumping approaxh. There is no real incentive or reward to reading the limited version, it doesnt give a different interpretation and the majority of the fun stuff comes from the additional chapters anyway.
Enjoy it, its pretty comfy desu.
>>
>>8076340
So I read the first part continuously, and then the second part hopscotch style?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8076340
When you say "limited" you mean the traditional front-to-back method of reading? I just picked up a copy at my local H4H for 25¢, ready to dig into some comfiness.
>>
>>8076350
>>8076379
No, the copy i had included the complete hopscotch method at the front so it went something like 1,59,63,2,77,3,4,81... This is the route i reccomend.
>>
>>8076337

all brows the brow
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.