[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was right about everything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (109KB, 560x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 560x563px
Anyone else regularly experience having some insight about modern life and then instantly realizing the very next moment that he got there first?

Here's how it works.

>thinking about a topic
>arrive at a seemingly original insight or conclusion
>one second passes
>"that's dfw"
>>
Could you be more specific?
>>
>>8036149
like when you realize you have no 'discernible talent'.
>>
you know youre not actually meant to read dfw right?
>>
>>8036163
You're meant to listen to his rambling, brilliant interviews.
>>
File: 85_C_ftw.jpg (117KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
85_C_ftw.jpg
117KB, 800x1200px
No.
Most "insights" that I think you have is about peoples (men in particular and then me, in particular) relationships with other people (with women in particular and then attractive ones I want to be involved with, in particular).

And I don't know of DFW's stance on any relationship business.

The second thing I wonder most about if the question of life goals. And while DFW had lots to say about how to think and life your life, in the goal and purpose department - he was an hero.
>>
>>8036427
He was what
>>
>>8036428
Newfag
>>
>>8036436
What
>>
>>8036112
literally who? looks like an edgelord
>>
>>8036428
>>8036442
That one anon pointed out DFW killed himself, and the other anon falled you newfag for not understanding basic 4chan slang
>>
>>8036112
Remember when he was right about how mathematics works in Everything and More?

Me neither OP.
>>
>>8036711
Sincerely sorry
>>
>>8036427
hairy arm
absolutely disgusting
>>
Thank you OP for the genuinely amusing post.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.