[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"it's picaresque"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Bored-Woman.jpg (47KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
Bored-Woman.jpg
47KB, 507x338px
>"it's picaresque"
>>
File: 684926950_684.jpg (65KB, 325x585px) Image search: [Google]
684926950_684.jpg
65KB, 325x585px
>>8012819
>long words r hard
>>
>>8012819
it's "a picaresque" you dumb fuck
kill yourself
>>
>>8012822
if you can't say what you think using Anglo-Saxon words only you're a bad writer
>>
Why are you hating on picaresque?
>>
>>8012828
Anglo-Saxon words were (are) the mark of being a pleb. Latin words are necessary to express higher thought.
>>
>>8012893
literal cuck
>>
>>8012819
Find a better word that expresses a familiar thought and meaning, you faggot
>>
"Kafkaesque" is worse
>>
>>8012840
Anon is the "internet hate machine"

/lit/ has dozens of things-we-hate threads, usually with frogs attached, every day
>>
Picaresque is my favorite kind of narrative. OP is a humorless asshole who takes art 'very seriously'
>>
File: Alighieri_D.jpg (25KB, 240x317px) Image search: [Google]
Alighieri_D.jpg
25KB, 240x317px
>>8012819

>it's a "anon makes a low-effort shitpost chapter"
>>
>>8013372
Yeah but why picaresque? It's such a fun genre and not very popular at all that you could say you've gotten tired of it. It just looks out of place, like this anon mentioned >>8013397
>>
>>8012819
wat? i don't understand, did you train her to look bored while getting stabbed?
that'd be pretty picaresque; but it'd probably just be fucked up if she was begging for her life and shit and you're sticking her over and over with no mercy. picaresque too much damn fun to give all that grill hate time tbhw/ufam, and so your thread doesn't meta enough to be half the laugh of quixoticity. next time, have her be all like "it's poetry" and bored and shit and then i'll go crash into a windmill, gratis.
>>
File: Yoda-you fail.jpg (44KB, 450x570px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda-you fail.jpg
44KB, 450x570px
>>8013459
There is no "why". The shitposter cares not for these things. Hate is easier, quicker, more seductive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.