[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it bad to like the beats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: beats.jpg (56KB, 535x350px) Image search: [Google]
beats.jpg
56KB, 535x350px
is it bad to like the beats?
>>
>>8009124
Yes, nobody likes the beats apart from the beats.
>>
the idea of it being bad to like something is a spook op
>>
They range from okay to garbage teir pedo apologist Jew.

Really depends who you are reading.
>>
>>8009124
Yes. As a rule, you should always feel bad for whatever /lit/ tells you you should like and you're not sure you like yet. Remember to repent and ask for guidance daily.
>>
>>8009207
why does lit hate jews?
>>
>>8009124
not really dude, they're pretty decent headphones
>>
>>8009124
Yes.
>>
Yes. It's a movement that was started by the original hipsters who just wanted to be special snowflakes and stick it to the man and all that gay shit.

Not to mention a lot of them were literally gay, not in the cultured Truman Capote way but in the degenerate fuck-literally-everybody leftist way.
>>
>>8009269
don't believe everything you read, friend
>>
>>8009269
jews killed Hitler
>>
The only one of the core i like is William Burroughs. But people that trash the beats yet love Pynchon fail to see how he assimilates part of them and are too against liking beat writers already to even give them a chance.
>>
>>8009124
kinda, yeah
>>
>alcoholic catholic
>Jew pedo
>insane junkie / murderer

Of course they're worth reading
>>
>>8009913
Don't forget that the society they were so butthurt about was obviously experiencing a golden age in hindsight.

The best minds of your generation were going to the moon and running a world-spanning empire, not doing drugs and writing free verse, sorry you degenerate Jewish faggot.
>>
>>8009124
DUDE DRUGS AND BUDDHISM LMAO
>>
i wish i could live like them tbqh. all the beat hate seems like ressentiment. that they cared to live life fully. which included sex, drugs, friendships and experimentation in on various regards of life.
>>
File: 1461129138931.png (289KB, 898x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1461129138931.png
289KB, 898x1102px
>>8009347
>>
>>8010629
The other day me and a friend dropped acid and were hanging out in his room listening to a jazz album with another friend and his roommate walked in looking disheveled wearing flannel and he asked where the rum was and in that moment I felt like it was the 50s and I was Jack Kerouac. It was cool.
>>
>>8010629

it's because people know that it's all false,

their like a siren song for young people, whispering in their ears that maybe they don't need these rules, maybe everyone else is crazy...and maybe if they can't be great and moral (or at least live better) and free at the same time maybe they suck, that they suck.

but then you look at what became of the writers, and it's just terrible.
>>
File: 1447338483563.jpg (48KB, 590x677px) Image search: [Google]
1447338483563.jpg
48KB, 590x677px
>>8009269
The Japanese don't like Jews
>>
>>8009269
Because /pol/ and Trump supporters
>>
>>8010609
Wow!!!! Btfo
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.