[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mira Gonzalez wrote a novel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: MIRAG.jpg (35KB, 618x299px) Image search: [Google]
MIRAG.jpg
35KB, 618x299px
So what do you think it'll be about /lit/?

Will this be the novel that defines our generation?
>>
It's going to be a shitty wannabe Bukowski confessional
>>
>>8005586
No haters pls
>>
It's funny when you realize Tao Lin is the one grooming these. He has like four other Miras and they're all the same person.

Mira probably literally sucked Tao Lin's dick.
>>
>>8005591
haha untrue
>>
>>8005586

Drugs + sex = profound
>>
In October 2014, Lin was accused by E. R. Kennedy of having statutorily raped Kennedy in 2006, when Kennedy was 16 and Lin was 22. Kennedy, a trans man, also accused Lin of instances of emotional abuse, and claimed that Lin based passages in Richard Yates on personal email correspondence between the two.

Lin posted a statement on Facebook addressing Kennedy's accusations. He agreed that he had sex with Kennedy, with whom he was in a long-term relationship, but said that it was "not statutory rape, let alone rape" (as Jezebel had originally reported before correcting the article), and said he had Kennedy's permission to use their correspondence.[60][61][62] After their relationship ended, Kennedy and Lin remained friends, collaborating on an ebook, hikikomori, in 2007.[63] In 2009 Lin published Kennedy's poetry collection sometimes my heart pushes my ribs.[64]

After the allegations were made, Kennedy asked Jezebel to take down an article about them, saying that only he and Lin had "the expertise to talk about our relationship" and "i shouldn't have started this im trying to recover from a hospitalization".[65] Jezebel ignored the request.

>teenage retard tranny
>married Megan Boyle, then separated when she got old
>then "supported" Marie Calloway
>then Mira Gonzalez
>google the names of their books/"poetry"
>it's all the exact same lowercase tumblr shit ("confessions of the selected tweets of a tumblr get pills against my orders")

He's just raping all of them

I fucking love Tao Lin now
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.