[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is John Green the greatest novelist in modern times? Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: GreatWorkOfArtEver.jpg (22KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
GreatWorkOfArtEver.jpg
22KB, 332x500px
Why is John Green the greatest novelist in modern times? Does it bother you to know he will be praised by women for decades?
>>
>>7891115
Why does everyone think he is a cuck? Just because he has different opinions? The fact is the majority of people like him, so maybe you guys are all wrong.
>>
File: 1426554169887.gif (742KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1426554169887.gif
742KB, 500x200px
Look I get that this is a troll thread and you think you're really gonna rustle some jimmies or something but honestly I couldn't care less. He writes YA fiction, it's really popular. He does youtube videos with his brother, they're really popular. So what. It's like people on here actually get mad when someone does things that the general public likes. Get over yourselves and get over the urge to troll those people that can't.
>>
>>7891188
Okay we get it you want his babies
>>
>>7891188
cuck
>>
>>7891135
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
>>
Looking For Alaska... Wow, that's a promising title. Is he just referring to the state, or is Alaska also a person? Maybe, most crucially, it's a state of mind. And it's that thing, you know? That thing we're all trying to get back to? That emptiness? That hole? You know. All of us have an Alaska, and none of us can let go. Something to think about.
>>
I own this book! I haven't read it yet. it sounds good. it's got sweet reviews on goodreads
>>
>>7891192
>>7891210

1/10

Never even read a single one of his books.
>>
le epic Cheerios man
>>
>>7891135
>Why does everyone think he is a cuck?
He panders to the "strong enlightened teenage girl who other people just don't understand" crowd by embodying the "nu male" (I hate that term but that's the best way to describe it) attitude.
Most people just hate him because of how he acts like he's making some world-shattering revelations by shoehorning 10th grade shower thoughts into his bland stories.

Plus the Cheerios thing
>>
>>7891546
/thread.
>>
>>7891115
If you care about being praised by women about artistic endeavors, you're likely to write like John Green, or, at least, to enjoy him.

t. schoppy
>>
>>7891283
what is the epic cheerios man
>>
>>7891652
http://epicjohngreenquotes.tumblr.com/post/21700824790/no-and-it-particularly-bothers-me-that-women-are
>>
He makes it ok for women to be sluts.
If you want to make money, absolve women from all responsibilities and feel bads.
>>
Why is this still a meme?
>>
>>7891135
he got a vasectomy
>>
Just started reading this today anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.