[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll just leave this here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I'll just leave this here
>>
>>7841065
Book turned me gay.
>>
>>7841065
this book changed my outlook on everything when I was 14. It got me into reading
>>
>>7841109
fagg
>>
>>7841065
I didn't knew the book so I searched about it. It seems to be, how to say it, your typical teenager drama. Is it any good if you aren't 14 y/o?
>>
>>7841145
no OP, but yes its a very good book. Better than normal teen novel. If you were a shy teen with no social skills this would be like a bible to you. Just a run down its about a teen with anxiety, and sophistication. He suffers trauma from past like experiences. The rest youll have to find out. But firstly it is NOT a romance novel or a book about teen love. Many teen girls watched the movie and romanticized it. The book was more serious and the movie left out many parts. Not hating on the movie, the movie was great. But read the book first. Its one of my favorites
>>
>>7841145
It's a teenage drama but for hipsters.
>>
>>7841065
The movie was edgy hipster bullshit. Haven't read the book. The movie appeals to girls and <14-year-olds
>>
I get the hipster appeal of it and the perception it's gotten because of it, but I just thought it was an enjoyable novel. I like the characters, it was memorable, and I like the poem within it. I like the book more than the movie but I thought the author did a good job at adapting his own work.
>>
>>7841321
this. It's a good enough book for what it is. It's not shit like most of its ilk on the market nowadays. I think it would make a good book to teach to, say, high school freshmen. Not because it is only at that level, but simply because it is accessible and relatable, and I think it could get a lot of people into reading. You can read it in like a day, and the movie is pretty okay as well, so what do you have to lose? At the very least, you can come back and shitpost about it on here, so I say read it.
>>
>>7841359
Well ya, to me there's nothing wrong with a short boom that's accessible. I just really enjoyed it. Not every book has to be some infinite Jest (that hipsters are even worse with). Sometimes it's nice to just have a light read.
>>
>>7841109
is this you?
>>
>>7841513
forgot link

https://youtu.be/uJHYocKEoKw
>>
I've never seen this video so no that's not me. It's just a novel I happened to have enjoyed. It's certainly not my favorite novel. And Chbosky is way far off from any of my favorite writers. It's just a novel I liked reading.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.