[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf does "Tradition" mean anyhow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: evola-large.jpg (4KB, 113x150px) Image search: [Google]
evola-large.jpg
4KB, 113x150px
wtf does "Tradition" mean anyhow?
>>
>>7810931
>When the Way is lost, there is goodness.
>When goodness is lost, there is morality.
>When morality is lost, there is ritual.
>Ritual is the husk of true faith
>the beginning of chaos.

for ritual, read tradition
>>
Living in caves, raping women and killing each other while sacrificing sheep to statues
>>
>>7810931

It is a line of defense that prevents us from falling for the degeneracy of the modern world.
>>
Just another spook
>>
File: 858521.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
858521.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>7810931
>>
>>7811129

The French Revolution WAS a mistake.
>>
>>7811135
Was it a mistake to take an extremist view on an age-old system and dismantle it, so the principles of kingship could be deconstructed and rise anew?

Don't lose faith in the Divine Right of Kings just because we won't live long enough to see it rise again, better and stronger.
>>
Evola was the biggest hack who's ever lived, Sam Harris following just behind
>>
>>7811157
>Divine Right of Kings
> literally hollow ideological bombast used to support existing power structures and then promptly disregarded when necessary

Seriously, that's like believing American foreign policy is really about spreading 'freedom' and 'democracy'. literally getting cucked by state ideology
>>
>>7811123
We'll save ourselves from the degeneracy of the new with the degeneracy of the old.
>>
>>7810931
>>7811123

I'm with him on the alienation bit, but that's because I'm a genius, not a nazi. Makes it hard to relate.

>>7811170
Maybe. He just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense most of the time.
>>
>>7810931
How the fuck does a magic mystic get mentioned in context of European tradition?
Seriously, fuck Evola
>>
>>7811157

I'm not losing faith in the Divine Right of Kings. I'm more worried that the degeneracy of the new will be a focal point of the "New Tradition" that will infest society and civilizations long after we pass on.
>>
>>7811200
It's funny cause the monarchs and popes of Ancien Regime Europe where actually degenerate AF
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWSoYCetG6A
>>
>>7810931
Stuff that suits your self-image. Evola fancied himself a nobleman, and so valued things a noble would value. Meanwhile, my prole-tier grandparents think that Victorian prudishness was the global standard until about 50 years ago.
>>
>>7811177
u mad cuz u lack divinity

>>7811200
never fear, divine right in its purest form will ALWAYS eventually reassert itself
>>
>>7811271
>Evola fancied himself a nobleman

Because he was?
>>
dude guerillaflaneurism lbomba
>>
>>7810931
Just go on the paleo diet, f
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.