[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Words

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Books.jpg (682KB, 815x543px) Image search: [Google]
Books.jpg
682KB, 815x543px
Say the last words of a famous book and let the other person try to guess it. I'll start

He drew a deep breath. ‘Well, I’m back,’ he said
>>
>>7785615
That would be Ulysses by David Foster Wallace.

Too easy need try a harder one...
>>
LoTR

>And I have by me, for my comfort, two strange white flowers—shrivelled now, and brown and flat and brittle—to witness that even when mind and strength had gone, gratitude and a mutual tenderness still lived on in the heart of man.
>>
>>7785643
Are those the flowers Weena gives to the Time Traveler in that HG Wells book?
>>
>>7785615
just one man.
Abruptly that realization joined with what he saw on their faces—awe, fear, shrinking
horror—and he knew that they were afraid of him. To them he was some terrible scourge they
had never seen, a scourge even worse than the disease they had come to live with. He was an
invisible specter who had left for evidence of his existence the bloodless bodies of their loved
ones. And he understood what they felt and did not hate them. His right hand tightened on the
tiny envelope of pills. So long as the end did not come with violence, so long as it did not have
to be a butchery before their eyes

Not quite the end but if I posted the ending you would know it immediately.
>>
falling faintly faintly falling or sum shit
>>
L--D! said my mother, what is all this story about? -----A COCK and a BULL, said [redacted character name] ----And one of the best of it's kind, I ever heard.
>>
The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.
>>
It was the devious-cruising Rachel, that in her retracing search after her missing children, only found another orphan.
>>
I been gone a long time
>>
>>7785937
tristram shandy
>>
>>7785945

Autobiography of Harry S. Truman
>>
All that remained to hope was that on the day of my execution there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should greet me with howls of execration.”
>>
>>7786394
>execration
thats a hard one
>>
>>7785615
Terminator
>>
>>7785671
I Am Legend

>the
>>
>>7786487
Top kek
>>
>>7786394
>not hate
Whose execrable translation is this
>inb4 their justification is to turn [cr - h] into [h - xcr]
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.