[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book haul thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 3o1anSW.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
3o1anSW.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
is that time again boys and girls ;)
>>
>>7751807
>King
Everything else that might have been in either of those two stacks is ignored as a result.
>>
/lit/ - muh materialism
>>
>haul
I've only seen teenage girls use that word.
>>
>>7751807
>King

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you needed some solid chunk of a doorstop.
>>
What's on your TBR list OP :^)?
>>
File: image.jpg (1004KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1004KB, 2592x1936px
I pick'd up Portrait, Bleeding Edge, and The North Amerigan Field Guide to Trees today. $49.83 on my $50 B&N gift-card... Can you say "Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk"???
>>
>>7751807

These might be redeemed by Chaucer depending on whether it's a modern english translation or not.
>>
>>7751884
modern translation , is hella epic!
>>
File: WP_20160226_002.jpg (760KB, 1919x1439px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160226_002.jpg
760KB, 1919x1439px
stack on the right more or less
>>
>>7752043
>hella epic!
Go back to fucking reddit.
>>
>>7752066
have you read other RAW? that's a really weird one of his you got.

diary of a drug fiend is top quality. the chapters each correspond to the cards of the major arcana in order aka the fool's journey, which is kind of what the book is about.
>>
>>7752110
yeah I read Iluminatus, Prometheus rising, and principle Discordia. stroginers cat and masks are on my shelf but I haven't read them.

the conspiracy book is ok, and widows son I haven't read because I don't have the first book.
>>
Where do you guys get your books?
>>
>>7752160
Thrift Books, Half Price Books and a local used shop. Amazon and Ebay for specific stuff.
>>
>>7752138
Nice, I hope you find a copy of the earth will shake. That trilogy is definitely my favorite. It's a user's guide to magic by all means and he wrote them after he'd studied that stuff for a while. Maybe not his best humor but that's alright for a change.
>>
>>7752138
>widows son

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noid#Decline_of_the_Noid
>>
File: book haul.jpg (645KB, 1100x1702px) Image search: [Google]
book haul.jpg
645KB, 1100x1702px
Which one should I give as a gift?
>>
>>7752235
I NEED that book! Been looking for a copy of this forever!
>>
>>7751828
/Thread
When that ageold question comes into play:
"What does /lit/ think about booktubers?"
>>
>>7752160
same as >>7752190 plus a few local stores, b&n, and powells in Portland.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>
>>7752586
remove australians
>>
>>7752586
good
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.