[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books you kept from college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Save the Cat.jpg (13KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
Save the Cat.jpg
13KB, 231x346px
ITT books you had to buy for college classes that ended up being so useful or informative that you wouldn't even think of selling them back at the end of the semester

pic related
>>
>>7729938
that's only useful if you're trying to do the most generic and commercial film ever.
>>
File: the Animator's Survival Kit.png (114KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
the Animator's Survival Kit.png
114KB, 300x345px
>>
File: For the Time Being.jpg (13KB, 224x346px) Image search: [Google]
For the Time Being.jpg
13KB, 224x346px
>>7729943
says the talking head on /lit/ who doesn't understand the idea of riffing on a theme never published a word in his life
>>
File: The_Story_Of_English.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
The_Story_Of_English.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>
File: meanwhile.jpg (68KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.jpg
68KB, 420x500px
>>
>>7729959
sure pal
>>
File: Roberts_Rules_1st.jpg (493KB, 905x1353px) Image search: [Google]
Roberts_Rules_1st.jpg
493KB, 905x1353px
>>7729985
sorry, I shouldn't talk shit, it's rude
>>
>>7729938
i kept nearly all of my college books, aside from math textbooks, i believe.
>>
>>7729938
college is for faggots.
>>
I kept most of them because entitled students kept trying to lowball me when I was selling them. It would make me so mad I wouldn't even respond with a counter offer.

So now I use my old chemistry texts to prop up my monitor.
>>
>>7729943
>>7729959
Nah, this dude's totally right. Save the Cat! is a straight path to producing the most basic, uninspired cookie cutter garbage.

If you really need to follow formula just get The Writer's Journey. It's basically what save the cat is trying to be, except giving you real theory as opposed to a shit template for writing My Grandma's a Serial Killer (or whatever trash it was that the author of stc wrote)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.