[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Arthur let lancelot fuck his bitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: The-Once-and-Future-King.jpg (51KB, 274x406px) Image search: [Google]
The-Once-and-Future-King.jpg
51KB, 274x406px
Why did Arthur let lancelot fuck his bitch?
>>
Chivalry is the ultimate manly act. To let another man fuck your true love while you labor to make her happy is the essence of masculinity. Only when Western culture fully embraces cuckoldry will we move into a new golden age and complete the enlightened project of feminism.
>>
Because Merlin told him it would happen, and we can trust Merlin because his purpose in the story is to tell true things.
>>
>>7726921
Truly the thinking man's fetish.
>>
>>7726888
In the original Chretien de Troyes Lancelot also fucks a dude and kills him in the morning just to keep it secret. This man was a stallion.
>>
>>7726929
Lancelot was ugly (unlike Richard Gere in the movie). Mallory calls him the "ill made knight". That's one reason the ideal of a unattainable lady faire appealed to him. It also explains why Guinevere disdained him, until he proved himself by saving her life over and over again.

I love Lancelot as a character, though, because he's just undone by his 99.99999999% perfection. Guinevere is the perfect object for his love, as his Queen. Not just because the Queen is important, but because she is UNATTAINABLE, so Lancelot could remain pure. Too bad he flew too near to the sun.
>>
>>7726925
Okay so I'm at page 450. So not done yet. But why doesn't Arthur just let him have her or some shit
>>
>>7726938
>I love Lancelot as a character, though, because he's just undone by his 99.99999999% perfection.
this. and then his son cucks him with God. such a sad life for lance
>>
File: 1451767524876.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451767524876.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>7726921

amen to that
>>
Cuz lance is a g
>>
it's not cuckolding if you're friends with the guy
>>
File: 1448857316990.png (305KB, 630x422px) Image search: [Google]
1448857316990.png
305KB, 630x422px
>>7728160
>>
>>7727405

Is this for real?
>>
Is this good? I heard it was kind of boring
>>
>>7726938
>Lancelot was ugly (unlike Richard Gere in the movie). Mallory calls him the "ill made knight". That's one reason the ideal of a unattainable lady faire appealed to him. It also explains why Guinevere disdained him, until he proved himself by saving her life over and over again.

So is Black Lancelot canon?
>>
>>7727405
is this true?
>>
>>7728855
not even as much as black hermione
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.